Deal or No Deal

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Alien didn't last long, I remember they had 4 or 5 winstopers in jaywick stosyth area
BFK

Post by BFK »

There was one in st o pub next to arcs. Jaywick? What a shithole!! Use to have RWB's tho.
thecannonball89

Yeah and a few in the haven, RWBS?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Red white and blues.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

A man called Stuart used to own El Dorado arcade when they had RWBs. He was mates with Darren from Isle Of Wight (superarcadia) so he knew what he was doing.

Best days in Clacton area were definitely around the £25 jp era. Loads of good hi techs and a few good lo techs. P1 Golden Games in Gameshow around the time aswell.

Magic City did have Alien for a short while but that was when it was all starting to go downhill. There were less playables and they were often dead. Whereas before you had more playables and they would often be ready. Stuff like BGT lo techs, Chuzzy Bar Xs, Hot Stuff, Golden Dragon, Do You Feel Lucky were nearly always ready. Also Ready To Rock and Italian Job 2 often had good money in them.

Most seasides are crap now. Felixstowe is another example of a once good seaside place which is now pretty much dead.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

coming back from a clacton run would always be dividens,at one point they had a set on egyptian golds that worked for a while 2 sets of 35 games a set of wealths and a single player wealth and that was just in gaiety,power 5 stayed unchipped for a very very long time,rovers in the station cafe,remember gaiety had a monopoly the wedged for a while too,remember hitting wild thing the 1st time i played it and the bloke came over and said why didn't you hold it down?not as much value down there nowerdays.......it's starting to remind me of margate a bit.....slowly getting less and less tourist every year and getting more and more ran down.........who can remember the cabin fever in st osyth?
Jack bauer
thecannonball89

Yeah ustd to do the gbc there aswell..
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Banked That Power 5 A Few Times!!!!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

how did this make you feel?
Jack bauer
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah Power 5 remained unchipped for a good while. I was banned from Gaiety Arcade before they had Monopoly wedger and 2 sets of 35 Golden Games. A floor walker in Gaiety was playing in Gameshow and they saw me get unlimited nudges off both the Bar Xs. Went in Gaiety later and that worker was talking to the young manager and he came over and banned me!

Cabin Fever was in Seagull pub. Think its Devil Of A Deal and On The Fiddle.
thecannonball89

Monopoly was shite anyway, ustd to be a chipped cluedo not to far from the seafront..
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

eastangliapro wrote:how did this make you feel?
AMAZING!!

Even Got A Semi!!!!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

did you used to indulge in the shark next to it from time to time?
Jack bauer
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

thecannonball89 wrote:Monopoly was shite anyway, ustd to be a chipped cluedo not to far from the seafront..
In that small bar or hotel a couple of roads away from the arcades?