New Machines

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
mooster

New Machines

Post by mooster »

Saw a couple in Spoons last night

New Barcrest "RR: Dublin Ya Money" - which is in that new cabinet where the LEDs are bright as fook. It has the Back to the Future style DOND esque game, with a blue side and red side, where the hidden reel spins to a value and then you stop when you want to, without busting. Told me 1 cash strike would go above £7, - stopped the first one on £10, and it was £15 in the box. Took £17 from 3 strikes, then you have the bonus gamble for double or nothing with "rainbow" segments - landed on a rainbow so took my £34.

The other was QPS Shoot for the Stars - it awarded Mega DONDesque feature, and I got £40. Somehow... wasn't quite sure how it worked.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Shoot for the stars has just turned up near me is it just a bank job clone couldn't see it as I was just passing? I also have has 3 new star wars turn up in same street. I think I'm going to stay away Iv heard enough about them.
Scott

Post by Scott »

My mate says he has played this bankjob/crown jewels clone, but can't remember the name, sounds like the one you're talking about, he also said the top feature (Red) stopped on a ton.
Cobwebs 👆
mooster

Post by mooster »

Was only out socially so didn't want to go too nuts on the fruities - hence taking the Mega "DOND" on Shoot for the Stars...
There's evidently a fair few of these about then, by the sounds of it.

The auto collect on the gamble is bloody annoying, would much rather it just bumped you back to lose.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

The stars thing just keeps adding till one set of cash amounts is full then collects it, absolutely nothing to do with dond.