Dial or No Dial (JPM)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
zalmandia

Dial or No Dial (JPM)

Post by zalmandia »

The new machine in O’Neils (Broad Street) is indeed by JPM, its called get this “Dial or No Dial” LOL and its not your Usual DOND/Barcrest clones at all. It has a shots feature with a dial that you have to guess a 3 digit code which the machine has already chosen at random. If you get the code you get the jacky, so its possible to get a Jackpot with 1 shot. Unfortunately I had about 5 minutes to play it but it was throwing boards at me all the time so I’m guessing it was buzzin. I got a really pants pic of it(my phone is P*** poor).
Attachments
picture4_105.jpg
picture4_105.jpg (26.67 KiB) Viewed 632 times
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It's a clone of this then

http://www.jpm.co.uk/Greedy-Banker/

If the player collects 3 safes, they are awarded access to the top feature: The Stock Market. In the centre of the top glass there is a large 3-digit LED. Using the dial button underneath, the player has to dial in a code and try to blow the safe to win cash. The closer the player is to breaking the code, the higher the cash offer. The code the game selects is completely random from 000 to 999.

An initial amount of shots to blow the safe to win the Super Stock Market Streak are offered depending on the achieved board positions. If the player runs out of shots they may continue travelling around the board to gain more shots or collect one of the prizes offered, and play for the streak!
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
deano8177

Re: Dial or No Dial (JPM)

Post by deano8177 »

zalmandia wrote:The new machine in O’Neils (Broad Street) is indeed by JPM, its called get this “Dial or No Dial” LOL and its not your Usual DOND/Barcrest clones at all. It has a shots feature with a dial that you have to guess a 3 digit code which the machine has already chosen at random. If you get the code you get the jacky, so its possible to get a Jackpot with 1 shot. Unfortunately I had about 5 minutes to play it but it was throwing boards at me all the time so I’m guessing it was buzzin. I got a really pants pic of it(my phone is P*** poor).
I just come across 1 of these in the city that has changed from a mega DOND :(

I thought I'd have a quick dabble but it was not even ready, that is if the tell tale signs ar still the same.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

All this talk of jpms but so many mixed reactions is anyone actually bothering with any...Are the signs still the same,do they still sly hold,can anyone shed any light please..
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

mr cheese wrote:All this talk of jpms but so many mixed reactions is anyone actually bothering with any...Are the signs still the same,do they still sly hold,can anyone shed any light please..
I had about 12-16 spins, and not no sign.
bj

Post by bj »

Minories, Tower Hill
The Newbridge, Chellaston Road

On fire...... :o
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

bj wrote:Minories, Tower Hill
The Newbridge, Chellaston Road

On fire...... :o
That would be the one my friend. Essex leisure.

The mega round the corner is a bit on top since the perfect got done.
bj

Post by bj »

Hi Deano, have you played it yet?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

to deano n bj ,,,,,,

martal and me were doing both them megas about twice a week aswell lol ,,,,,,,minories was sweet but,,,,,,,, the spoons one is gash . ,lost a stack on it yesterday morning around 10am,, ,,,,,,,,, someone was munting the wankjob the whole time we was on the mega , so we got involved with the wankjob ,,,,,,, 140 in exactly for 140 out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it was honestly the first ever ever wankjob ive ever played ,,,,,,,,,,, and probably the last

there was an electro in the elephant too (now gone :( ) ,,,,,,, a shitty gold n tioli nearby and the station skulls/alien.

not going back now , not enough there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, got some far better london areas on the go .

iou'd an electro yesterday for 48 ,,,,,,,,,, just gave it us from the till ,,,,, all smiles .

we should have a mini london meet up ,,,,,,,,,,,,??????
Little discipline = BIG issue

AMK

Post by AMK »

Midlands meetup please! :)
... Join The Party!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Can do coins in centrel london 5 times a day
zalmandia

Post by zalmandia »

live or let dial