Ant & Dec (BTB type clone)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
jeffvickers

Ant & Dec (BTB type clone)

Post by jeffvickers »

I have one of these in my local. Landlord insists the meters read correctly (ie 78%).

Is he telling the truth?

I trust the GATWs are always £140 or over because this is a f***ing hideous machine. I've had a few silly drunken heavy losses on it. The barstaff do their wages in it, I've yet to see £70 in the box in the 5 months the machines been sited, Cash or bust will be bottom feature, rarely buzzes up, even after a shedload of money put in, the side bulbs on the box are intentionally disconnected so you can't "see" the £70 marker. You can't even see the joins on the £4/£5 boxes.
Though I saw a MS off a COB last week, by the landlord who then opened the machine and put the coins back in the hopper!

Any thoughts or ideas besides buying a torch!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

how many gatw's can these ppl get tho, ive not had one in months. i must jut be unlucky
Cf

Post by Cf »

Landlord could be playing it himself after closing to keep the machine in a dead state so you guys constantly fill it up for him.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

JG wrote:It sounds like the landlord is using a device or a scam to cheat the machine. I've seen it all before, they use a mobile phone or a magnet to confuse the overhead satellites into making the machine pay mega streak. Typical landlord behaviour, tell him he's barred and he's not welcome back.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Landlord only put £1 in it id say!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
pound

Post by pound »

Though I saw a MS off a COB last week, by the landlord who then opened the machine and put the coins back in the hopper!

I would run a mile seeing this :shock:
silent g

Post by silent g »

yeah he must punt it out after closing to keep it dead
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

maverick69 wrote:how many gatw's can these ppl get tho, ive not had one in months. i must jut be unlucky
It depends on the machine, but for most that I play regularly, I'll get an IM about once per year. (if they have an IM of course). Some examples though, say Juggling Jackpots, was sited at a local Silvers for 5 years and it only gave me an IM once in that time.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

saying that the only 210 ive ever had is off an ant and dec
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I got 7 consecutive £25 jackpots off an old ant and dec once, that was sweet.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

doesnt something on this trigger something else and then something happen? sure i heard a rumor on this a year or so back??