how to setup myfruit machine

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
ianpackman

how to setup myfruit machine

Post by ianpackman »

its a impulse highvoltage.
i get as far as seting the time and datethen i get reifill dont know the keys to press just got it 2day ago could dowith some help thank ian
kong

Post by kong »

Have you put any money in it yet?
ianpackman

Post by ianpackman »

kong wrote:Have you put any money in it yet?
yes thanks for ur help when i set time and date it dose not store so when i refill machine have to set time and date then get an alarm it stops, machine works fine .till time to refill can i set the machine to freeplay without putting in coins thanks ian
kong

Post by kong »

Maybe a battery gone? You should be able to put it into freeplay, does opening the bottom door do this? If you need further help its probably better to try posting your question in the technical section and some more knowledgeable members will be able to help. Good choice of machine BTW, I used to enjoy playing that!
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

I had this problem with the clock on my impulse trailblazer, its caused by a bug/fault in the main board i was told, so i got a replacement board off ebay and swapped my game chips over and it sorted out the problem! (if you do get another board make sure you swap your "v boot" chip also otherwise it will alarm with incorrect boot chip)
insert 20p to play