Winstopper clone!

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
tommya

Post by tommya »

it dies first move to
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Landing on a phone symbol often gives several phones too rather than just one.

Just to clarify, the bonus thing only works on the basis that it gives you the bonus if you light up the bonuses that're next to each other on the ladder - you can't get Lucky Phone or Skill Life etc - there can be many lights lit at once but you only get the benefit of the ones that are lined up. It's completely pseudo as to what it gives you when you win a gamble.

Obvious when this machine is ready ... the banker won't stop bloody talking - press hold 1 for this, 2 for that - it's like phoning a call centre and Noel answers. Not good!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Oli

Post by Oli »

I get ya, cheers.
streaky bacon?
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I tried to force this last night as it offered red Super streak first board and someone said it had been hammered. Anyway I put about 50 in then they said start finishing off in the boozer, so I started collecting the game (which was offering it every board). Gambled between 25 and 70 and got the 70. The gameplay was just annoying, I was playing it quick and kept missing the banker calls buttons, shite anyway, just adds features or gives a shot. Had a skill shot feature then which was quite fun. It wasn't costing an arm and a leg for board thought like mega dond, that was sweet. Red banker button offers good board starts though, like mega hold and super respin etc.