Trail ### Blazer

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Triton

Trail ### Blazer

Post by Triton »

Don't know if any of this is true but was talking to some guys in a Nobles the other day, they're quite good players. They said there is something on Trailblazer to do with the Alpha display or the Red Boxes they obviously didn't tell me what was done but apparently on the alpha it says something like 'Thanks to Dave for Mystery nudges ' or something like that and it is possible to get the Hidden features from this.

probably only a rumour but has anyone heard anything about this ??

Feedback welcome.

One other thing on Trailblazer, the other day got an IM mode by lighting the Trail on super for IM and instead of collecting the Mega Streak which would have probably gone for £30 - £40 tops i collected the £25 rpt which repeated for £50, anyone think this is a better method than taking the Mega as it usually goes flat after.

Cheers
Whatever happened to the good old days!!

Post by Guest »

I have heard a few whispers about that. i dont have a clue how to do it but overheard someone say it in my local. I didnt really take any notice until you posted that post. Apparently there is a number runner trick but i dont know what it is!!! Cheers.
andy

Post by andy »

I'm quite sure there is something on this unless its just the usual case of whispers flying around :roll: .
Anyway I hate to say this but if anybody knows anything I'd be extremely greatfull :o ops: :o ops:
andy

Post by andy »

doesnt matter now as its been taken out-after only been in for 3 weeks :?

Post by Guest »

I would also be EXTREMELY grateful for anything on TRAILBLAZER. P/m Me. Cheers.