Rock Around The Clock (vivid)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Dunhamzzz

Rock Around The Clock (vivid)

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Replaced SR a few weeks ago, none of the players ever really chased it, being a shitty vivid and all until yesterday...

it gave 3 IMs one after the other and the last1 actually repeated! could not believe it! happy for the guy who got it, he needed it.

any other vivids have a mass £100 streak?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ive a had a prize fighter go for £105 three tops 2 of which were IM, careful tho, they can show VERY GOOD signs for AGES before giving the top i must have filled the 1st two streaks and two of the MS ones about 10 times before it finally went
was backing from the off and playin beautfully until the last onr or two features...was amazed how many times it killed me off

was a nice £40 profit tho luckily.
thehut

Post by thehut »

Resurrecting an old thread here, but was playing this yesterday and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it.

Which are the better features to go for on this? I expected Rock around the clock to be half decent but got 3 quid one time and 6 quid another.

Once on the 'clock' going Hi\Lo i was getting shitty numbers and an real low cash amounts, yet it kept letting me back onto the boards. was getting on the board every copule of quid or so but prizes never got higher than 3 or 4 quid before i died. Walked away 15 quid down as i had to get to work - is this a machine worth avoiding in future?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yes
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Correct - it's dull, and a load of pap.

Not worth waiting all that time for the nice streak it produces once in a blue moon.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy