Happy Campers

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
tsunami

Happy Campers

Post by tsunami »

i found a pub with extremes happy campers in it, when i turned my key on a 5,6 or 7 it didnt put me on the feature. does this mean the machine is chipped?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nope, it means that Happy Campers was a later released Extreme that the trick never worked on! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Oli

Post by Oli »

Never seen a happy campers to play on yet. What was it like?
streaky bacon?
tsunami

Post by tsunami »

so does it only work on the odler extremes like D&N. it was near enough the same as D&N and RTB but the take cashpot button wasnt working so i left it. it was full too :(
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

happy campers is like bling + queen but a bit tighter, can't collect on "?" either :(

tbh its just a new extreme with a whole load of new names for features that im gona have to learn,
tsunami

Post by tsunami »

ye i noticed you couldnt collect on a ? and all the features are pretty shit
neil222

Post by neil222 »

my mate who works in a spoons reckons there is something out on this as 2 days in a row they have had to float it with 175+ both days? fuck knowswhat it is but just a thought.
fat fat fat i tell you
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Just had this in where i work replaced pay cheque aint played it yet any one have any ideas what its like never heard of it before, is it a tight bastard. Many ways to get Jp's and top??
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Just had this in where i work replaced pay cheque aint played it yet any one have any ideas what its like never heard of it before, is it a tight bastard. Many ways to get Jp's and top??
Deas92

Post by Deas92 »

Took Jackpot on red, still only got £25. Typical Extreme. Easy to read though. I like it.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I really can't stand Extremes. They are not fun to play (IMO) they don't do anything 'for' me. I think it's because I know there are quick JP steals on 'most' other manu machines, but I really don't know of any on these. Are there any?

Barcrest - Nearest Win / Superhold can usually sneak you a quick JP.

Reds - Getting an all red feature board / some good red features can JP.

BFM - I'm struggling here a tad...

Extreme - Nae' chance!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Bring back Crazy Cashino, don't just clone, clone and clone again!

Remember, you can't shine a shit! (Polish a turd is the more well known phrase, but I always think that SaS is more to the point!)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I really can't stand Extremes. They are not fun to play (IMO) they don't do anything 'for' me. I think it's because I know there are quick JP steals on 'most' other manu machines, but I really don't know of any on these. Are there any?

Barcrest - Nearest Win / Superhold can usually sneak you a quick JP.

Reds - Getting an all red feature board / some good red features can JP.

BFM - I'm struggling here a tad...

Extreme - Nae' chance!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Bring back Crazy Cashino, don't just clone, clone and clone again!

Remember, you can't shine a shit! (Polish a turd is the more well known phrase, but I always think that SaS is more to the point!)

bfm,
you could use the powerball fluke streaks as an example or a fluke high cashpot on red dragon... or a set of blues on monopoly and friends, further back a barcode on stir crazy, err.. do mazoomas count cause fast cash is a steal sometimes?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

True, I'll admit I don't really play BFM's to an extent to know if there's any steals or anything worthwile. Although based on my small previous experience, and what pretty much 99% of people say, BFMs are poop!

Yup - good call about Mazzys, fast cash is a goodun.

"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Oli

Post by Oli »

This bounced into a pub near me. I dont like it, i prefer the other extremes. The super spins will award feature shot 90% of the time, which is annoying. Anyone know of any good features to take?
streaky bacon?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Big Mick wrote:Just had this in where i work replaced pay cheque aint played it yet any one have any ideas what its like never heard of it before, is it a tight bastard. Many ways to get Jp's and top??
The Bell by any chance?

oh an Matt... there is a wuick jp steal on extremes....the nudge trick ! doesn't even have to be remotely ready either !