£1 box in GATW shocker!

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
silent g

Post by silent g »

big reds spins the box 1st aswell but when it gatw's the box spins again.
mad but true.
oh and i like the "my day" section too, will be checking in on that now that it has a post or 2 in it.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

silent g wrote:big reds spins the box 1st aswell but when it gatw's the box spins again.
mad but true.
oh and i like the "my day" section too, will be checking in on that now that it has a post or 2 in it.
not true silent g, i got 3 fones on the winline and it span in a £1(know the marks), then i hi-lo'd the fones to get all three red, "go all the way" appeared on the led but the box didn't spin..... gave a flat 70 off red megastreak tho.
insert 20p to play
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Whres my day section
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Good experience bad experience :wink:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
silent g

Post by silent g »

Oddfeet63 wrote:Whres my day section
yh its called "Good experience" and "bad experience" they couldnt call it my day because jackpotty forums have copywritten it!
lol o.j :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Nixxy

Re: £1 box in GATW shocker!

Post by Nixxy »

Mr Move It wrote:I'm just dropping by to say thanks again Nixxy for this tip. My local Dream Factory did exactly what you said today. MS went for a flat £70 then collected a £7 cash meter for afterplay with my remaining credits.
Tis a pleasure ... :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy