Gold Mine

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Stevie S

Gold Mine

Post by Stevie S »

This machine has just arrived in my local. Seen the bar fella playin it so knew it must have had a few quid in it and jumped on after he had finished with nowt. The wierd thing about this machine is that you can't really tell when it's going to drop. After £60 in, it finally give me the 5 logo's to play the dond type board. After a few values were knocked out I dealt at about £30 and it had £5 in the box. I carried on for a few more boards and it was playing crap but after about another £15 I played around the board, got an extra life and had a no lose hi-lo and an add again and it landed on the heart symbol for an IM!! It streaked for about £88. All I can say here is that you have to work hard to get the symbols for a dond board so it may be worth a solid force if you get them from a couple of quid in but be careful because forcing is a very dodgy technique these days and many that seem to be playing well will end up giving you back what you put in if your lucky.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

For anyone wondering, this machine has no afterplay and if it offers you £70 in the cash side, take it and don't try for mega streak unless you're IM because you will not get it unlike some others that will.
BFK

Post by BFK »

It's shit mate.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I know that now :lol:
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Iv just done 94 quid in 1 started to get sick and left it. I play it every monday but the last 2 weeks was offering the game and made on it every time until today 70 shot first time. Got multi shot 2nd time landed on mega streak. This week wasn't even opening the board till a fortune in silly me. Got sick of waiting round played the game etc resulted in a loss!
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

If it does not open that game from a few bob in, just leave it mate because it is just a sick fruity like.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Don't worry mate its left. First 2 times I played it the boarding was opening from the off on £1 stake. This is how sick it is I got sick of waiting about the game has the left and right boxes all the ones on the right were 60 and 70, 2 on the left were 60. Played the game 4 quid box lol.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Play it on the lowest stake and if it opens the tob board and offers you the game, switch to the highest stake and force it right through and you should profit! If it does none of this, stick two fingers up and shout "FUCK YOU"! :lol:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

When are people going to start posting something worth reading on this site about fruit machines???? I don't mean you by the way titchno, just the people who tell you how great they are and love to wank over themselves! :lol:
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I know sometimes its shit on here but there is hardly a really good read except from the jokes now and then. I'll like when people talk through good and bad days just so I know what people are playing and if they should of made and were unlucky etc. You are a good persistent poster. I'm nearly always browsing but not posting to much. ill cut today as a loss im not arsed. Put it down as testing really. I like to try things and new machines. I like to set my sights on new as possible now as things get found out and don't last long. I havn't done this successfully in the past but I'm doing It currently and in the future, hopefully :) .
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

This is the same as perfect deal actually and they are both shit! :lol:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

titchno1 wrote:I know sometimes its shit on here but there is hardly a really good read except from the jokes now and then. I'll like when people talk through good and bad days just so I know what people are playing and if they should of made and were unlucky etc. You are a good persistent poster. I'm nearly always browsing but not posting to much. ill cut today as a loss im not arsed. Put it down as testing really. I like to try things and new machines. I like to set my sights on new as possible now as things get found out and don't last long. I havn't done this successfully in the past but I'm doing It currently and in the future, hopefully :) .
Just don't be wasting the kids dinner money mate! :lol:
silent g

Post by silent g »

dond dream factory clone ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Yeah mate, buddyloves video on that is mint! :lol:
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Just don't be wasting the kids dinner money mate! :lol:
im only 18 mate with a full time and part time job and still manage play fruits. i seem to get along quite well though.