Rainbow riches 3 player.

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
pager

Rainbow riches 3 player.

Post by pager »

Sorry if it's the wrong section.But was beside a guy last night playing this.
When It gave the winline of 3 hands and went for £143.About 5minutes later came in again and went for £153!...Is this very unusual or? I would assume so,but for 50p a play seems it has a decent run in them.
Wouldn't like to be the next player on it mind.
The Beast Is Gonna Pay...
PMK

Post by PMK »

They're barcrest mate.

They can go big but fuck me they can suck!!
Reel King

Post by Reel King »

They can have a really good run on them, there basicaly a clone of Empire's 'clockwork oranges'

really good machine if you catch it right.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Reel King wrote:.. really good machine if you catch it right.
And an absolute pig when you don't!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

is this the £70 lowtec with different numbers of hands spinning off a 27 way feature?
PMK

Post by PMK »

It is.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i was playing a 35 pokerface a week or three back in an arcade, it was taking the pss a bit and i was playing it slowly it took about 45 minute to an hour to force out a red top.

to the side of me was one of these 3 player rainbows, and it was on full volume as i think its their newest machine,

when you say it can suck, i can really suck, one guy was playing on number 3 and he must've put £300+ in while id played pokerface..

eventually he got a go on the top, but it didnt give him anything much, i think he got a few small wins and a tenner or so..

i played a few sit down QS sevens for another half hour and as i left he was still playing it, no bank and one of the attendents standing next to him ready to change him more notes..

at a guess he was 400 down at this point?

so dont let a £300 streak entice you too much...
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Spyder wrote:i was playing a 35 pokerface a week or three back in an arcade, it was taking the pss a bit and i was playing it slowly it took about 45 minute to an hour to force out a red top.

to the side of me was one of these 3 player rainbows, and it was on full volume as i think its their newest machine,

when you say it can suck, i can really suck, one guy was playing on number 3 and he must've put £300+ in while id played pokerface..

eventually he got a go on the top, but it didnt give him anything much, i think he got a few small wins and a tenner or so..

i played a few sit down QS sevens for another half hour and as i left he was still playing it, no bank and one of the attendents standing next to him ready to change him more notes..

at a guess he was 400 down at this point?

so dont let a £300 streak entice you too much...
Didn't think you was that way inclined spyder :lol:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

lol what a bastard of a typo... lol