bank job.Anyone played?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
dakky

Post by dakky »

£25 is something special from somewhere?
badders2

Post by badders2 »

is any way to get around the auto collect
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
tommya

Post by tommya »

yea plug it
badders2

Post by badders2 »

is this future of machines beening auto collect
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Fluked £140 off a few quid a couple ofweeks back but then lost numerous times when shooting red M/S, 5 strikes. Dynamite dond style feature is rubbish, never offers anything worth taking, and that auto coleect feature arrrgh, also had 70 from the free spins taking me right up, was after about 70 put in though.
dakky

Post by dakky »

£25 free win?
mooster

Post by mooster »

Played this on £1/spin in a Spoons in Portsmouth... had a Mega "DOND" game that was wank - ended up with a quid. After about £40 in, got Bank Job from the DOND game, left with £1 and Bank Job, offered £29.xx!! I think this went for about £85... it defo went over £70 as it credit breaked.

The turbo gamble collecting if you don't win is seriously annoying! The DOND feature is very quick at eliminating values and "calculating" offers compared to a Bellfruit DOND... so if you get screwed over, it happens quickly :lol:

Oh and popped downstairs on to the DOND Gold... £3 in, 25p/play, JP from COB... very pleased! 8)
badders2

Post by badders2 »

theres one in the giddy ridge in southampton highest i had is 50 quid mega yeah right only see it give on stars once any one in southampton today
mooster

Post by mooster »

Yeah I thought I was going to get mugged off to be honest... very surprised it gave it.

Some bloke came up to me asking if I'd been sharking the machines, the cheek of it lol. Nah he seemed nice enough :D
badders2

Post by badders2 »

probaly barry the fucking dick who a duty manager down there
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Had a quick go on the reglular one I play and for some reason, the high low buttons had been reversed, and the low button didn't work, great success !. Strangely enough the DOND pLatinum next to it's numbers and buttons were all fucked as well, transfer and collect had been switched which was nice for a quick £10 exchange and nulify the shitty bit off profit I made. Why would this even happen, bizzare.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Played as described in post above again this morning, low button broke which is a bit of a nightmare but not unplayable. had about £50 on me so didn't have any great expectations but offered red mega streak off first board so thought I might fluke a bank job. Pushed it a bit further (£1 game not working either now for some reason so was on 50p), seems to be easier to get boards on 50 p stake as you often gamble between 7 and 50p rather than cash/cash meaning you don't always take a win when losing the gamble. Anyway was down to about a tenner so was looking for an 'out' it offered red 'buy low sell hi' and someone said it was the best feature although I've never taken it, so took it and for some god awful reason didn't put 2 and 2 together that the low button not working might hinder me on the feature !!!! as suspected h/l gamble up the cash starting on a tenner with number 11, forced to go higher and it's a 4, £10 win. Managed to get one or two more boards which were rubbish and then on my last quid got back on the board. Offered red m/s again which I knocked back thinking if I'm getting BJ it has to offer that first. GO around the board a few times and then start panicking and take the dond style feature with all cash amounts still in play. Knock out a load of features and am down to .75p/ £25 and BJ, it offers £19 so I decide to cut my loss and take it, go to press accept and guess what, the accept button is broke !!!!! was gutted and had to reject, it removes the £25 and leaves me with B/J and .75p offer of £26. Reject again and............75p in the box, great success !! repeated twice and left me with three quid in the credit. Thought I might get one last quick board and on the second to last credit roll a 2 with hold so bonus but the 3rd hold button is broke and rolls in a 1, icing on the freakin' cake. Only lost 50 quid but it was the manner of the loss which hurt the most and is so often the case.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Offers red m/s first board, carries on playing good for 30 quis, then dies for another 70, gambled the cash from 12 quid to 35 quid board entry at which point I coudn't gamble further ?? got bank job for flat 70, completely dead after, utterly shit machine.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I might have another dabble on this baby later, I just love to hate it.
JG

Post by JG »

I watched one get pumped up. Arcade though, would I take this on at 78%, no way!!! Scary enough on 88% in an arcade.

wasn't planning for deep involvement but left full, so surely some value. Cycled around found myself £40 deep almost contemplating force. After about five deal games where I had been left with £50/BJ and something derisory and always teh low one, it finally gave £10 vs BJ with a silly offer and I thought mug me off again.....and it didn't.

White BJ for £90.

One of the better raises of a very dull quiet day as well, in fact, such was the sorry state of the day I think that £50 raise on that one unit was THE BEST raise of the day.

Point taken on gamble, that freespins noise goes on for two long, typical GM Global problem of get loadsa numbers but if win there get silly win etc

Strangely enough I quite liked it, but then I think the £50 raise and it being new helped with that opinion. I'm sure in a services or pub chasing it blind I'd feel the need to smash it and obliterate the images of CD from my mind.
JG