bank job.Anyone played?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
autonudge

bank job.Anyone played?

Post by autonudge »

thought it played like pokerface. Got MS and 5 cash strikes off £30 so ploughed on thinking top might be soon. £90 later I got bankjob red for £140. Poxy £2o profit. Im steering clear.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Totally wank machine. I've got burnt so many times on this. Shitty turbo gamble at the start, you get the losing gamble. £2? It cost me £19 to get the freaking feature, oh, wait, it wasn't even a feature board!
Aww, how'd you feel?!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

maybe you played the same machine, in the same order as your posts?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I had a dabble on this and it took some working out as to what was actually going on. Did manage a £140 from the top, but it's blocks are far more blatant than anything on Poker Face, etc. Probably, because it's essentially just a Hi/Lo machine...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

There is no way to tell when its ready. I thought the offer of MS or 5 CS would be it but noooooo. Not sure i'll play one again. rarely gives a red top on feature entry. Pants really. Seems easy to get a £140 though in the end.
PMK

Post by PMK »

It's gash. Went nearly a 3 sheet in one earlier from red mega streak ready first board.
ming

Post by ming »

ive got one near me thats ok and i havent lost on it ... yet.
they can be trapped, ive only managed to do so once, the bank job went £70 and i watched someone play it after and it cost about £30 for the next board and died after a couple of moves.
also had it cost £120 after it offered 5 CS 1st board but went £140.
PMK

Post by PMK »

They often cost silly amounts for boards cos of the stupid turbo gamble!
silent g

Post by silent g »

when u land on bank job it says pokerface for a second lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnhiCFu6MOU
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Bank Job can be brutal in gameplay terms - it is SO boring to play out. The only saving grace seems to be that every red top feature seems to be a £140.

How to tell it's ready? Hmm, not easy. All I can see is that Hi/Lo Jackpot appears on the mystery at near-readiness, and the turbo gamble might win from £5 to £6 where it would normally lose. The expected signs (ie. red MS, red 5 strikes, bonus to All Red, awarding the best feature shot (Daylight Robbery), and getting the whole of the top game open (Mega Break the Bank) have all happened to me and it still wanted another £50 - £60 to go up and bang goes the profit.

The signs you'd expect from Poker Face or Gold Rush are largely negated by the constant safe cash it awards from losing the turbo gamble.

And how annoying is that freespins thing? Spin the friggin' reels and stop flashing, damnit!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

Nixxy wrote:Bank Job can be brutal in gameplay terms - it is SO boring to play out. The only saving grace seems to be that every red top feature seems to be a £140.
!
Seen it 3 times, never seen £140. Also red grandmaster cash, another qps global copy Ive seen red top on loads and never seen 140....

lucked out nixxy I think...
PMK

Post by PMK »

As I said earlier.....

Nice and ready.

£100 in for first red top, flat.

That back plus another £90 for another red top, flat.

Thinkin should I bail out £120 down I thought fuck it plough on.

That back plus another £80 then it flashes and I get my £140.

During all this it offered red daylight robbery and buy lo sell hi numerous times. £10 and £15(red) cash shots etc.

I actually quite liked poker faces on £70, but this blocks way to much and that gamble is fuckin terrible!!

Ur gonna get lucky sonetimes sure but overall the bitchyness factor will kick in to often.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

silent g wrote:when u land on bank job it says pokerface for a second lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnhiCFu6MOU
Ha, never noticed that before. Just shows the guy that did pokerface is now doing software for QPS.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, I think my comment may relate to another (similar) machine. I'd downed a few at the time, but the one I played had a turbo gamble, four (I think) 'levels' of DOND-esque game, and two red / blue / green / yellow 'chip stacks' above the hi/lo reel. Each hi/lo win would wipeout the chip above the number you gambled, if two of the same colour chips then fell in line, you'd get additional shots. Is this the same one? Will be in the same pub this evening, so will check it out / try and get a pic.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
PMK

Post by PMK »

Nah it's not the machine in question but a similar clone of it.