skill roulette......the poll

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

any good?

yay
8%
nay
46%
meh!
46%

Total votes: 13

mr lugsy

skill roulette......the poll

Post by mr lugsy »

well?
JG

Post by JG »

There's one of these in a kebob shop in Houv. The real skill relies on extracting the money from the hot blooded Italian descended shop owner after printing out a ticket.
There's also a Card Shark which is refilled to £0 every day to prevent tooling.

I prefer the luck roulettes in the bookies myself. Since Captain Disicpline has vanished over the other side of that pond, I've had a whale of a time on Rainbow Riches, Roulette, Big Beales, chipped Pacmans, Deal or no Deal Golds in service stations etc
I just can't be bothered with playables, loads of heat and always done. Much better to think outside the box and force out a Let's Play DonD for example or go all out for zero when over 100 spins since last zero.

I've not voted in the poll as I forgot what the question was.
JG
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Theres one of these in a snooker hall in a seaside town above a 'relatively cliquey arcade'.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

hmm ..........a relatively cliquey arcade with a snooker hall above it eh?

family amusements ?
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Indeed. Bob was still rattling his thousands of keys at the weekend in Mannings with Jenny glued to the TV in the kiosk. Buddylove was ploughing through the £5 Monopoly Wheel Of Wealths.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

FLASH THE CASH, YOU LUCKY PEOPLE.... DO DOOO DO DO DOOOO DOOO DOOOO DOOOO DOO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DOOO DO DO DOOOOO DOOOOOO DOOOOOOO OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(KERCHING) (£6 CASHPOT)
darren

Post by darren »

Defenite MEH.I did say in another thread roulette is dead, but some places still like to play roulette. Enough said RE these i think. Time to delete the threads maybe? perhaps something will be saved. :roll:
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

8)
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

These were amazing a year and a half ago on the original program when no one else doing them, Watford agora, 2 visits a week apart, just over 2 grand up... Mcstreak and I did well on these for months, by far the best form Rich has worked out.. just a shame by the time they became widespread (every London Agora) others were doing them. Still good for some easy profit as long as someone has done their conkers in one... :)
thecannonball89

Blackcurrantsoda wrote:These were amazing a year and a half ago on the original program when no one else doing them, Watford agora, 2 visits a week apart, just over 2 grand up... Mcstreak and I did well on these for months, by far the best form Rich has worked out.. just a shame by the time they became widespread (every London Agora) others were doing them. Still good for some easy profit as long as someone has done their conkers in one... :)
LOL are you trinny?
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

No, but my name is Mark... and I know Mark from Cornwall... He started doing them too much later..
thecannonball89

Blackcurrantsoda wrote:No, but my name is Mark... and I know Mark from Cornwall... He started soing them too much later..
Oh i met him on the m6 he was saying about rouletes. this was before amazings digits ect
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im back to watch your every move george :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Curses! No, I mean welcome back to England. We'll hopefully catch up soon, but not too soon, I've got a few Rainbow Riches to finish sessioning for gold pot.
JG
darren

Post by darren »

[/quote]
Oh i met him on the m6 he was saying about rouletes. this was before amazings digits ect[/quote]
Problem is it had been going a good year before then! Probably 2 years, and certainly well before £70's were out! I dont think this should be discussed on a public forum.

If this was an AWP the thread would be dead a long time ago.