ADESBEE

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
JG

ADESBEE

Post by JG »

I'm a skill roulette in a snooker hall and yesterday I came across an Adesbee. I'm not sure how many numbers you can play with, but he had two eyes, a nose, two ears and a mouth. How much float does he carry with him? And how long can I keep eating his money until he gets moody and walks?
JG
Thumper

Re: ADESBEE

Post by Thumper »

JG wrote:I'm a skill roulette in a snooker hall and yesterday I came across an Adesbee.
Quality. That made me chuckle.
silent g

Post by silent g »

ROFLsaurus rex!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

JG wrote:I'm a skill roulette in a snooker hall and yesterday I came across an Adesbee. I'm not sure how many numbers you can play with, but he had two eyes, a nose, two ears and a mouth. How much float does he carry with him? And how long can I keep eating his money until he gets moody and walks?
jG why dont you come meet an ADESBEE and he will maybe smash your face in.. fuckin idiot!!. who makes these idiots mods. knob!. but easy, given not face to face eh cunt.
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Might want to give this a read...

It was only a joke re: the amount of snooker hall + roulette related threads that had been posted...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

ADESBEE wrote:
JG wrote:I'm a skill roulette in a snooker hall and yesterday I came across an Adesbee. I'm not sure how many numbers you can play with, but he had two eyes, a nose, two ears and a mouth. How much float does he carry with him? And how long can I keep eating his money until he gets moody and walks?
jG why dont you come meet an ADESBEE and he will maybe smash your face in.. fuckin idiot!!. who makes these idiots mods. knob!. but easy, given not face to face eh cunt.
You're not 6'8?
JG

Post by JG »

Bloopety! Bleepity! Bloppity! It was only an off the wall remark, you were meant to find it amusing, not get the hump about it.
Apologies if it was offensive, it wasn't meant to be, unlike calling someone a c*nt for example. However I've filed it with my complaints department who are investigating the matter.

I'm sure it's you who's from Stratford isn't it? Is that Stratford in London, or Stratford Upon Avon in Warwickshire?

If you've got a few gems hidden in the latter, than I'll have a look at this skill roulette, but chances are Tommo from Redditch or The Alcester Anihilator has their eye(s) on it, to be honest I rarely get over to either Stratford.

Ah my complaints department have just got back to me. They're an independent body of analysysysts who work in co-operation with the PR people on Channel JG. It seems my posting was tantamount to goading on a level of 0.87 Quizmasters, a fairly high level of goadment, especially if you don't like Pub Quizzes.
So once again apologies if it seemed I was taking the piss, it wasn't meant to be that way.

Cheers,

JG
JG
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

[quote="&quot"]Might want to give this a read...

Brilliant i'm bagging that for future use