The banker rings twice

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
PMK

Post by PMK »

Think u might have ur donds mixed up there my friend.

Those wins don't exist on a banker rings twice.

Understandable tho, there are hundreds of different ones!!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

My bad PMK :-) It was definitely one of those 'Deal' machines with the double DOND type, although I've never actually played the phones on a double DOND. No idea how that operates. The £35 that I won was directly below the £70 on one of the double DOND boards.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Well there are £6 and £35 values on the dond game yes, but not on the cash stack. It matters not anyway.

It's a shit machine!!
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Played one before which had 25p c/p £70, 50p c/p 25 and £1 c/p 35 odd, started playing it on 25p stake which offered normal streak for the first four boards then supers streak for the next 3, corb them all and got nothing but 4 quid on one of them. Didn't offer the phones, didn't offer anything goo then for the next 30, walked away 50 down (which wasn't ideal but I'd won a fair whack ealier on fobt), had no idea whether it was playing or not, couldn't be arsed wasting another hour and potentially another ton. Was I right to walk away ?? should I have kept going ?? is there any formet to trying to cob for the cashpot ??
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Streaks are separate from other readiness.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Mattb wrote:Streaks are separate from other readiness.
Yeah cheers Matt, I thought that may be the case as aside from that it was some what on it's arse, I got a flicker on a TIOLI off about 4 quid a few minutes after so I was happy overall.
bawbag

Post by bawbag »

In two weeks I have put no more than £3 in and had cashpot!!! Total fluke but hey I like my luck on these at the moment
bawbag

Post by bawbag »

In two weeks I have put no more than £3 in and had cashpot!!! Total fluke but hey I like my luck on these at the moment
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Do i know you bawbag?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
bawbag

Post by bawbag »

I dunno do you? Lol Tis possible
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Just to make you all giggle, possibly the WORST result on this last night. And I dont understand how!! Someone tell me what I am doing wrong!! (Playing this would be the straight answer to that question.)

Put a tenner in this last night, cashpots all on £70, on the last quid it went down the back and hit cash. A lot of cash. I know the barman in there so i did my due diligence. Had it been had today? No. Is it a daily refill? No. So I pressed on. Went halves with my brother by the way. Was offering STREAK from first £1 too.

About £60 in, i noticed the note acceptor switched itself off for some reason, but we were changing notes in the changer anyway. (Yes our pub has a change machine ;) )

We got a few DOND boards, 4 phones etc but neveer had more than 50p in the box and never had an offer over £22.00

Through sheer stupidity it would seem, we decided to soldier on and try to force it out. Worst mistake going! kept costing £10-£15 for a board on 50p, cash stack NEVER got over £7 and features never got into the top half of the board. COB would give CASH FALLS at best and any wins were transferred straight into credits.

By this time, we are both £130 in and I am raging. My bro decided to pull out there and then, so I went alone. Another mistake. I was down to my last £40 in my pocket anyway soi thought fuck it!

Same result though, few DOND boards, highest amount in box £4. Still offering STREAK, never super or mega streak. Never above £5 cash stack. Always up to Rise n Fall on features. Always dead on a ?. Always bust on COB.

interestingly though, one board gave me about 12 (maybe more) ? marks in a row. every time i got high/low to go and every time I won. obviously I thought this could mean an IM but NO! When it decided to stop landing on ? it gave a phone then ? for GAME OVER.

So, final result. £300 in backing pretty much from the off. £0 out. -£300.

Happy christmas lads.

Looking back, I should not have weighed in so much, but how can you stop when you are so far deep and the signs are all there that the machine SHOULD BE ready!?

I appreciate I am your average munter, and I NEVER put this much into a machine. usually if I lose a tenner I will walk. This post will probably receive some smirks and smug quotes, I accept that, but seriously? Does anyone have some professional feedback on this disgusting experience?!?!?!

Answers on a postcard please!
Scott

Post by Scott »

One minute you say you're forcing it out, then you're COBing it for wins? All you have done is recycled £300 and got shafted basically, nothing unusual about that at all mate.
Cobwebs 👆
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Well this is it entirely, every time we hit a ?, my brother would hit COB, I did try and tell him!

But not really understanding these machines, as an average joe, is it not a bit harsh still, £300 and no sign of anything close to a JP?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thats machines for you i'm afraid :(
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The biggest mistake people make on DOND's is in their minds they're forcing the machine but playing all phone games in hope of the big box, and cob'in all ?'s because you just know it's game over means your slowly recycling the % down along the way.

I'd imagine even the tightest of DOND's would give in to a £300 all out force. You just kept knocking it back with all the little wins. Admittedly £300 I'd of expected a Cashpot COb or Winstepper though.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens