DEAL OR NO DEAL GOLD

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
fifty

DEAL OR NO DEAL GOLD

Post by fifty »

I have read posts on here before about how good these are,giving cashpot quickly when on £70.Every unit i play seems to be useless,you can never get a phone board even after £50+ and the cashpots have been on £70 for a few weeks and always nearly full. I gather if cashpot of £70 has been won on say £1 stake it will be an age until you get it on other stakes.Ive never won anything on this machine unless all stakes cashpots are all on £70.Do you guys find it any different,your views would be appreciated. thanks!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

you really really dont want my view :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

silent g

Post by silent g »

theres 2 versions. one shows the real cashpot in attract mode one shows 70 in attract mode.
if you find one version ack play the other version only.

these aint as bad a ddond and if you find them crap when on a low cashpot DONT PLAY WHEN THE CP IS LOW!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
joker53

Post by joker53 »

I played one of these on Saturday.cashpot was set at £70 but after
putting in 50 I only got one cob which was a mighty £3.then out of the blue it gave me all red streak symbols for a flat 70.

I proceeded to collect and walk away.I tried one more board which killed me off sharpish.should I have stayed on until it gave me the cashpot on cob?
silent g

Post by silent g »

joker53 wrote:I played one of these on Saturday.cashpot was set at £70 but after
putting in 50 I only got one cob which was a mighty £3.then out of the blue it gave me all red streak symbols for a flat 70.

I proceeded to collect and walk away.I tried one more board which killed me off sharpish.should I have stayed on until it gave me the cashpot on cob?
shoulda carried on playing the cob on entry for cashpot.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
jesz

Post by jesz »

these are terrible machines, which is the best version to play then? the one in my local shows the true cashpot in attract mode
silent g

Post by silent g »

i think thats the best one ? what one was first version?
fifty

DEAL OR NO DEAL GOLD

Post by fifty »

I havent played one that shows different on attract mode,but every board seems to be the same old £4 cash stack at best or cob for £3/rise and fall or 90% bust.i have found the odd unit £300 off,do these ever do"go all the way"because ive never seen it.Perhaps i'm playing these at the wrong time.
JG

Post by JG »

trayhop123 wrote:you really really dont want my view :P
Well I certainly would be interested on your view on these trayhop, unless you were hinting that a certain 'D' word might be used in your reply.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

how did you guess old friend ? :P :D :P :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue

Shaggerty

Re: DEAL OR NO DEAL GOLD

Post by Shaggerty »

fifty wrote:I have read posts on here before about how good these are,giving cashpot quickly when on £70.Every unit i play seems to be useless,you can never get a phone board even after £50+ and the cashpots have been on £70 for a few weeks and always nearly full. I gather if cashpot of £70 has been won on say £1 stake it will be an age until you get it on other stakes.Ive never won anything on this machine unless all stakes cashpots are all on £70.Do you guys find it any different,your views would be appreciated. thanks!
I CoB'd £70 cashpot on 50p a play.
Switched stake to 25p, got a board £1 later and CoB'd the £70 cashpot on 25p.

Fluke? Probably. But you can't argue with the results... :-)
Aww, how'd you feel?!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

fifty wrote:I havent played one that shows different on attract mode,but every board seems to be the same old £4 cash stack at best or cob for £3/rise and fall or 90% bust.i have found the odd unit £300 off,do these ever do"go all the way"because ive never seen it.Perhaps i'm playing these at the wrong time.
They obviously, do but it's so rare. I can't remember my last GATW, I don't play that much BFG shit tho
silent g

Post by silent g »

Shaggerty wrote: I CoB'd £70 cashpot on 50p a play.
i thought the 25p and 50p cashpot was linked? when you get one they both reset?
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

silent g wrote:
Shaggerty wrote: I CoB'd £70 cashpot on 50p a play.
i thought the 25p and 50p cashpot was linked? when you get one they both reset?
Nah. They dont.
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

had a gatw today flat 70

managed to get the cashpot next two boards after