New machine...Horn of Plenty clone/King Kerching - Maygay

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
mashman

New machine...Horn of Plenty clone/King Kerching - Maygay

Post by mashman »

New machine I think, maybe on test.

Its an Excalibur themed machine, cash shots on the left and feature shots on the right ala Horn O' Plenty. Up the top it has Super Spins where it goes round adding cash values, Super Strikes or Streaks (up to Mega Streak).

Played it out for the top even though I've had many a bad experience with Horn o Plenty. I was £40 in for a £30 Mega...not again I thought...Next board...£15 cash shot 1st shot which I took...next board was Good Times ( :wink: ) which I hit £14. Then left with about £15 profit
A fool and his money are easily parted
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Jewel in the Crown?
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

I believe it may(gay) be called Sabre

http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/attachm ... t-machines
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, a straight clone of Hot Shot. Should be ok for a skill cash exchange rip £15-£20. Used to make a decent wedge on HS when i was in York :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
J_C1987

Post by J_C1987 »

Dont think thats the machine mashman's on about.

Although they are slightly identicle, there's also another maygay on test, which sounds a lot more like the description given.

Cant remember the name too well, but i think it was called "jewel in the crown"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Isnt Jewel in The Crown a Red and a BFM
justice For The 96
remy

jitc

Post by remy »

the red is called jackpot gems with the top feature jewel in the crown. there was a recent maygay called jewel in the crown but only seen one maybe failed test.
Mmm beer drink of the gods
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

J_C1987 wrote:Dont think thats the machine mashman's on about.

Although they are slightly identicle, there's also another maygay on test, which sounds a lot more like the description given.

Cant remember the name too well, but i think it was called "jewel in the crown"
That is exactly what i said, it was in Coinslot June 30th- July 6th I quote

" Jewel in the Crown, the latest S34 AWP from Maygay, is living up to its name by collecting a full set of approvals from pub retailers. Jewel in the Crown makes use of the pre-game gamble concept by allowing players to choose between the standard game or the pre-game gamble super game. Barcrest Group's Nik Novak explained "Jewel in the Crown has performed brilliantly on test and, based on the strong cashbox returns, customers have been quickly to approve the game for their estates. Innovative use of the pre-game gamble concept, which is fast gathering pace and gaining credibility, gives the game a point of difference and adds to the overall player experience" ".
Max

Post by Max »

this has just turned up in my local Spoons, had a bash at it this eve. came off about evens, although did roll in £10 off mystery win on Red spins. doesnt look like my sort of machine, similar steup to King King kas or what ever it was called

Max
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Same sort of thing as that Hot Shot thing that could cost £60 for a hold. Nothing new in terms of gameplay, the usual hitting £8 first board but still costing £20 to give a poor top streak - same as KingKerChing, etc