DOUBLE DOND....

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

DOUBLE DOND....

Post by Guest »

...fuck kant find crying emoticons.......i just want it to be over.......i didn't deserve what append to me this very night.......i am a man of very little means....just as i am finally kinda stayin off roulette.......u broke my heart maaaan......
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

".. we didn't want to see that .."
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

loved it on 35. after 2 horror stories on 70, i *edit: wont* even look at one now.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
bowie

Post by bowie »

Let me guess, 40 stack first board then 150 plus for flat mega? Seen it before, just take the 40 i think.
mooster

Post by mooster »

Double DOND has to be one of the worst if you ask me... if I have to play them, much prefer a Crazy Chair or Big Deal...
mattyboy

Post by mattyboy »

Found one of these two days ago 292 off full in a weekly refil big chain pub. I know this could be people shoveling notes and then a big streak but it makes you wonder!!!
jesz

Post by jesz »

this machines a joke, but i did see a jackpot repeat last night off 3 phones deal or no deal, i couldent believe my eyes
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

oh dear , oh dear , oh dear ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i feel my favourite word coming '' disci ,,,,,,,,, no fuck it , whats the point ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it would be a waste of time in this room.

lets just have an alternative asci man ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ladies and gentleman tonights asci, performed by that charming fellow ,,,,, sir patrick stewart,,,,,,,, i thank you.
Attachments
picard_sigh_173.jpg
picard_sigh_173.jpg (19.18 KiB) Viewed 346 times
Little discipline = BIG issue

gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

:lol: :lol:
ob

Post by ob »

lol trayhop, don't you ever say get bored waiting for someone on something and try a board on these dond's, that's how they get u started, wind you up offering phones and giving £1, being full, I'm sure most of us have been in this situation before! You think, surely its gonna come back soon enough - nope LOL, before you know it your 50+ in waiting on a fluky 70 box or big cob just to get out of trouble.....

And just to add insult to injury the mugs manage to somehow spawn a big win on the thing you are waiting for, or they are STILL on it and by this point you just wanna GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE! :P
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

bowie wrote:Let me guess, 40 stack first board then 150 plus for flat mega? Seen it before, just take the 40 i think.
exactly, these offer 40 boards quite early when flying, but by no means force !
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

not really as such ob m8 ,,,,,,,

very very occasionally , whilst waiting , i may try a board on the bollocks , but i never ever get involved .

even if its taking the piss for a board (and im adamant im having one lol) and costs 17 quid for example , ill still just take the 2/3 quid and leave it .

dont see the point of getting involved ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sure you might get lucky , but more often than not you'll end up rowing 120 + into it for a flat .

doesn't interest me .

watched my m8 bik do it too many times .

in the long run ,,,,,,,,, if we all admit it ,,,,,,,,,,,,, we're all down overall on the trying for a board crap.

seriously cant remember the last time i tried for a board on any shit.
Little discipline = BIG issue