deal or no deal... £150 in.....

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Spyder

deal or no deal... £150 in.....

Post by Spyder »

lol, has anyone else ever managed to find themself £150 into a deal or no deal.. wondering why and how i ever got into this situation... and then pull it round and make a profit?
brownld

Post by brownld »

Oh yeah, DOND the big deal last week, offered DOND feature of a £5. £180 into had roughly £90 in the bank then another £30 into machine for a GATW for £140. ended up being about £15 UP. On machine for roughly an hour.

Know what u mean playing machine and before you know ur knees deep involved.

Had another time on the same machine about 2mths ago £200 into machine with bank of £26 then a GATW for flat £70, hit start cherry win straight away,another GATW for £100. Then few boards later COB for £40, and a few DOND features took about £250 out of machine.
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
brownld

Post by brownld »

Spyder, what DOND machine was u knee deep in?? How did u manage to turn it around?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

brownld wrote:Spyder, what DOND machine was u knee deep in?? How did u manage to turn it around?
perfect game...

i was a bit of a retard really,

put £30 in, got red boxes.. managed to get jp... and definitely should have walked

flushed that back in cause red boxes came back in next press but wouldnt let me on the board..

at the time, i thought, "ill try a tenner" to see if i could get them, and maybe steal a dond feature....

winded up running the lot through, cob-ing here and there hoping for a £50
fuckall back
£20, £20, £20, £20

fuck all

£20, £10, £10

red boxes, top feature in box... £70
next board, "GATW" hi lo on reatures for top £140
within credits pulled out a £6 and fluked a £5

£220 out from £150 in...

actually it was £144 in cause i bought two drinks...

but went home after that, started making some really shit calls...

tbh, i dont care about the profit, i dunno why id get that deep in... fucking first pot was a £40 profit... fuck knows why i thought id actually get those reds...
brownld

Post by brownld »

Fuck a duck, u was lucky to get money back and profit, Never had a DOND give £70 of DOND feature then next board for a GATW,Did'nt think that was possible!!!.

Still yet to have a £210 of a GATW on a DOND :D :D
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

twas a split streak, but it has reenforced my belief that the box on dond's isnt always random and is sometimes controlled by board value..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i was once £1.75 deep in schrapnel into one of these ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i must have let my DISCIPLINE force field gaurd down for a few seconds ,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh the shame of it :P :lol: :P ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how will i live ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont know where my next meal is coming from .

seriously wtf guys ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you keep playing em ,,,,,, they'll keep making em.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Triton

Post by Triton »

Wow i can't believe your DOND's pay out so big, i've seen 0ver £300 quid shoved into the one in my local pub with only a flat £70 and no afters what so ever. I would imagine the ones your playing are in the likes of town arcades/ bookies etc because the 70% - 78% ones are utter garbage! :roll:

Mind you, what DOND's aren't these days :lol:
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

trayhop123 wrote:i was once £1.75 deep in schrapnel into one of these ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i must have let my DISCIPLINE force field gaurd down for a few seconds ,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh the shame of it :P :lol: :P ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how will i live ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont know where my next meal is coming from .

seriously wtf guys ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you keep playing em ,,,,,, they'll keep making em.
yeah i know, i dont usually play them, but i tried one board and it was buzzing.. then i got suckered in

Triton wrote:Wow i can't believe your DOND's pay out so big, i've seen 0ver £300 quid shoved into the one in my local pub with only a flat £70 and no afters what so ever. I would imagine the ones your playing are in the likes of town arcades/ bookies etc because the 70% - 78% ones are utter garbage! :roll:

Mind you, what DOND's aren't these days :lol:
it was in a pub, regular percentage but lucky timing i suppose..
mooster

Post by mooster »

I hate it when the red boxes start appearing... you just feel like you to have to press on.

That said, most JPs seem to come for me when I get DOND from the red boxes. Got them on 25p play yesterday, was bloody shocked - held for 4 boxes going up!

Oh and I've had ONE £140 thus far from a DOND - Crazy Chair GATW. And that's the only GATW I've had I think in recent puntings... every other £70 has been from the DOND board.
skyrocketbursts

deal or no deal

Post by skyrocketbursts »

i had too jackpots on this machine for little outlay at christmas bonus i made around £180 in all for £40 diff places though