Buggered Bucket Loads?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

Buggered Bucket Loads?

Post by Guest »

Was playing it today for beer money, got a Trail Held on position 3 with no hold (had cherry, Extreme logo and some other fruit+3), then on the next spin, I got three numberless fruits (red 7, cherry and lemon), but it gave a Bonus which boosted to Extra Cash! Cash stack started at £5, which I collected. What the hell was going on? NEVER seen this before, must have been fucked.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Sounds like a reel band has gone out of alignment there, methinks...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

boosted to a fiver...and u didnt force it....hmmmm....
Unbelievable Jeff
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Extra cash, fiver? Sounds like a JP board

Post by Guest »

I took the fiver just in case it fucked up again. I had a Most Daunting kill me going lower than a 12 before.
Oli

Post by Oli »

Lol are you sure you sure you pressed the lower button and not the higher button? :wink:

What did it do, spin in another 12 or a lower number and still kill you? As for bucket loads, was probably a jackpot board. (Providing you dont hi-low gamble).
streaky bacon?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

tell me please u at least span it 3 times !
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

If any Extreme ever starts on £4+ then it is a very good sign, you should of played on really. As others have said it sounds like one of the reels was out of sync.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Reel out of sync and on most daunting the number reel out of sync. like said above £5 start on Extreme is like a hidden IM
justice For The 96

Post by Guest »

With Most Daunting, it was definitely on a 12 as the 'hi' button wasn't active (and yes the bulb was working). I started on a 3, went higher for a 12, went lower, got a 9 but got thrown off the board and back to the reel play. I collected the £5 on Bucket Loads as I was worried about the hi-lo reel screwing up again, as I managed to get on the board with numberless fruits due to a reel sync problem. So it was best to be careful really.