Trailblazer - Will Hills

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
ChrisBrighton

Trailblazer - Will Hills

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Hello,

Anyone seen this new "Pub Fruit" in Will Hills?

Probably does'nt warrant a new thread, but just wondered in anyone knew what the good features were?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Global draw now has a game with a DOND type game, 20 liner. :roll:
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

I bet that Global Draw DonD is random. Not seen it yet. Will keep an eye out for Trailblazer.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

I play poker on Hills - and always withdraw money through the shops so really friendly with manager. He played it through on test whilst i watched. Was quite fair - and clearly progressive - £80 for hyper streak...... which was a very naughty flat £70!
A couple of weeks back they had a machine tournament on it, with obviously the last couple of players trying to win enough to take the lead. Left two of the terminals happy and i cleared £110 between them.

Not a disastorous game profile - just can't see it getting much play.
JG

Post by JG »

Only on Hills Draw. Looks very Pokerface. £80 in for £70 sounds par, but I shall keep an eye out for tourneys if the value carries....thought they put supervisor card in and you played on demo!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

yeah they go on test mode, seems to use current state of machine and once you run out of test credit/time it goes back to where it was..

monopoly easy street is ok in a good mood... i THINK these are runnign on new software, a new £70, not just an upgraded £35. cause superstreak gives £45ish..
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

JG wrote:Only on Hills Draw. Looks very Pokerface. £80 in for £70 sounds par, but I shall keep an eye out for tourneys if the value carries....thought they put supervisor card in and you played on demo!
no they can load cash on to machine - they do here anyway
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It's on the Juice units also, straight clone of PF, addition of £1 a pop gives you advance arrows in view which brings the start/superstart/megastart towards you.
1 play, £1 stake, £7 for a megastart which starts you in the cash level, £32 cashpot, pint finished and gone.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens