Extreme Questions

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

Extreme Questions

Post by Guest »

Is there a way of telling whether a D&N (or clone) is chipped or not before playing? It's just that I've got a refill key on the way and I've spotted a Doctors 'n' Nurses (30p play, £25 JPT) in a rural pub that is in a quiet games room with no CCTV or pub staff watching. Don't normally like Extremes, but this sounds like the ideal candidate to attempt the MTR on. Looks like its been there for a while, so I suspect it may not have been chipped.

Another question, when you turn the key after getting a 'trail held' above 4, do you need to remove the key once on the board?
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

its not a mtr......and yes the key 3 times, after the feature holding past the bonus....pm me
I love it when a plan comes together
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Its quite simple, if the trail holds on a 5, 6 or 7 (Numbers past a bonus), then turn the key 3 times!

Also learn the reel setups!
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

You only need to turn the key twice. The first trail held the machine gives you counts as one.
supersavo

Post by supersavo »

Agreed! only twice needed.

If its a location where the staff dont come round glass-collecting too often, i tend to leave the key in, as the sound of the key being inserted/taken out can be what gets you detected in a quiet place.

Most of mine have disappeared anyway.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Like a woman, once you've stuck your key in and turned it a few times you won't believe how easy it can be..

:)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

master it, put the key in at 44 degrees then flick it twice back and forth. No lights to flicker, sounds or anything. 1337.
supersavo

Post by supersavo »

44 degrees... thats very precise ( off to nick little brother's protractor ) :lol:

Post by Guest »

Does anybody have a reel guide for this?
Oli

Post by Oli »

I think the reels are different on different extreme machines. On RTB, the number 1 on the third reel which you need to nudge in is on the orange and is either 2 or 3 nudges away from the plumb with the red box. I had a mini go on Most Daunting and found that the number one was on the strawberry and had different symbols above and below it to RTB.
streaky bacon?
Matty

Post by Matty »

supersavo wrote:44 degrees... thats very precise ( off to nick little brother's protractor ) :lol:
:D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

shit i meant 89 !