50p stake jailbirds

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

My good run on these continues

7th force now on mine here which was £3 starting
Cost £25 this time and went for £70 again

As usual i just hi lo'd the swags letting me get the final one higher than a 5 :shock:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Numbers aren't an issue on these though. It can be dead as a nail and hi/lo to the 4th bag on awful numbers, then another time be nearly there and die first hit higher than a 3.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yes i know :P

Played again yesterday

£4 starting cost £50 to go, did £35
Still £4 starting after, another £20 for £70 off the swags

Then a £6 cashpot after
Scott

Post by Scott »

what do you people do on these then?? is it just a case of playing 1 board and hoping for a £3/£4 start?? still none of these near me, just curious for future reference :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I have one thats hardly every 3/4 starting, but blatently ready, these can start at all kinds of cash amounts. Esspecially the 35ers, had a nice fully steaming do the full 105 yesterday!
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I got my fingers burnt on a £35 JB t'other week - was £4 starting, getting the cashpot up to the £25+ mark, top level of shots but would not give me the five swags! Was running low on available fundage, so had to resort to collecting a few high cashpots until I could tell it had died. Thankfully, I only ended up £40 down, and recouped most of this later, on a couple of OARs.

What was I doing wrong? I'd gone a good £70 in before having to resort to pot collecting. Tried hi-loing the bags, would often die on a 2 or 11 even for the second one!

I'm off to this pub this PM, so may have a review of it's state and see if it is worth a pop. Any tips that I could be armed with prior to approaching the beast would be useful! Though ultimately, I may well steer clear of it and play others that I'm more acquainted with... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I just hi lo them on the swags if £3/£4 starting
If it goes flat i do the same thing again

Yes they can start at £1.60 even when ready, so 2/3 boards are needed to test where its at
You will lose gambles on any numbers as you will win on any too
You can also hi lo them from landing on +3 cash no matter what number you are on

Had good results so far, although its only a matter of time before i put £50+ through and it dies after a £35

MattV you did nothing wrong it should have been fine in the end
I had one do £35 then £70 the other day after it cost £50 to go from £4 starting
I have heard from mates though of having £4 starts and it going stone dead after £35 top and they have put £50/£60 in for it
Not had it happen yet :D
Scott

Post by Scott »

surely if your chasing it again after a flat you aint gonna realise its dead till its too late, ie £50 for £35 then going again and realising after say a score its dead, then you think well i'm £40ish down now so i'll push on, before you know it your £100 in for another flat, and so on, not talking from experience because i've never seen one. just got me thinking.

is it best too play a few boards after a flat just too see how its playing??
Cobwebs 👆
neil222

Post by neil222 »

there is also a chip out for them watch the display as you change to 50p stake
fat fat fat i tell you
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Tonight, mine cost me £60+ for the first top (every pound backed) which was flat; the second came along £10 later in the shape of an IM board (the one where it spins an 11/bonus to the first red key, then gives No Lose for the 2nd and 3rd red keys).

I'd smelt a rat after the first top, as the machine continued backing...

With the original £35 top in the bank, the 2nd top had given £70 and began to auto-dump when the hopper ran out of coins. So I'll never know whether it would have been generous enough to say 'Good Shot!' on the final £35, as it decided to say 'Call Manager - IOU £83' instead.

For some reason it'd backed every coin rather than diverted the necessaries to the hopper - hence the empty hopper. Grrr....
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yes sorry extreme eddie after a £35 top i would play the next couple of boards properly to see what its doing if there is life in it then i would hi lo it
Scott

Post by Scott »

ok bud, ive heard there is one of these close by so might have a go later :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
bowie

Post by bowie »

This might sound like a ridiculous question, but when you say Hi/Loing do you mean just Hi/Loing the top feature icon as soon as you get on the board till it gives in?

Also if your top feature gives a flat £35, do you all recycle that first or just keep it banked and keep using your float?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yes mate just hi lo on swags if showing £3/£4 start's

Does not matter whether you use your own float, or collect the first £35 and use that
I played one again on thursday, £4 starting
Cost me £45 for a £70 top

This recoups money really fast too
Nearly every time i go to it, it's ready
Not complaining though
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Forgot to say too, has anyone else noticed which other hold works on this besides the 4 for bonus
Although on another i tried it, it didn't :?