50p stake jailbirds

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

These are just insane here. 2 £75s today, the first one off a quid! :shock:

Got a board off an extremem bonus first spin, cashpot started at £6.40! Set it up for a laugh, and it duly lost on the 4th bag. Got back in off a respin +4, and it went up for £75.

The arcade set one was £3 starting but took a bit of a push to go. Around £35 in before it went up, but another £75. Sorry ob! :o ops:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

Jesus Mattb you've trumped me. I played one of these for the first time today. I guess they're the same as the new chip £25 campers and £35 campers. Anyway about £40 in for a £75 top. I was going to post it on here, well I just have, but your £1 for £75 beats me hands down.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I know, i can't believe how much i make off these at the moment. Making more out of these than CCP or any of my other reds here. Never thought i'd see the day that happened!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Sorry to drag up this old thread

But i have only forced this 6 times now
Each time i have got £70 from it

Minimum cost £12
Max £55

I just hi lo it on the swags if showing £3 normal start

I know that MattB you do well and ob you don't on these
I just thought i would keep you updated and as soon as i get the flat £35 i will let you know :D
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Nice one mate! One of these has just appeared in my local Wetherspoons. Mt I'm not the biggest fans of Extremes, but since learning a few of the rips and the fact that B&Q (not the DIY shop!) has gone for £75 a few times recently off of a nominal stake, I've always tried a few quid.

MattB: When you say it's £4 starting and you should have it within £10 or so, how would you be going about it? Hi/loing for the 5 icons or playing the board? :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've had no luck with Hi/Lo'in out the swags. Seems to block the hi/lo on mine quite nastily. I've played it once. £25 cash stack and £27.60 cash pot. started hi/lo'in but £50 later it's still killing me on higher than a 2!!!
Not even going up to 4 bags then killing me this was on the 1st gamble!!!
Wen't back to board play and within 2 features I had the cash stack £35 plus repeat followed by a £19 cashpot.
From my experience on them (that's a grand total of 3 machines) it tends to want to give out the JP rather than the swags.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yup, hi lo all the way. £25 ones are miles better though, having played a few £35ers i can see why people moan about them taking the piss. Never seems to happen on a 50p/£25 one. Once it shows a £3 cash start or £4+ on level once i usually chase them. They can be funny sometimes and give say a £5 superboard open with a £1.20 start when nearly there. Always try and set them up for board testing, you might get a dodgy one followed by a £3er setting it up.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Casual punters really do seem to find Jailbirds appealling - and the boards are far enough apart that the machine seems to recoup losses pretty quickly.

Not having a 'COLLECT' button flashing away next to the cash stack when on a Mystery certainly seems to help.

I've only played my nearest £35 JP version on a handful of occasions, and so far I've had a single £35 top, three £70s and a memorable £105.

I've *never* seen anyone else play all out for the 5 swag bags, so I intend to keep going for it every 5 days or so and hope the £70s keep coming.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

If they go flat, then just hi lo them again, whatever the stacks. Even if it looks like its on its arse and £1.60 starting, it will always go for the 2nd top. what i've found that if that if you get a flat, the board after holds the key. If it still shows £3 starts or big pots after, it nearly always does £50 gfiving you the split £75 (£25/£50). If if ain't stacking it will still go up within £15 or so, but will often be £25.

As nixxy says, mugs love them, easily the most played machine in the bowl here. If i could be arsed to go there every day, i'm sure it would be ready! I estimate that maybe 60-70% of the time i try the ones here they are ready to force.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've been on my 1 £35JP tonight. £13 in it offered £25 on the cash stack. It then ended up costing £80 to get £105 off the swags!!! Now profit is profit but this machine is very unpredictable.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

You gamble the NUDGES with certain reel set-ups (which I cannot give anyone at this moment in time because I am making good money as the trick initiates as soon as a £3 board has been offered IF I have enough nudges in play to set up of course. So I don't tend to have to plough another £50 through when showing and this is why the machines are being cunts to force because of this method.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah Vickers this is how I used to play the £25 ones aswel, soon as its £3 starting the nudges are there and the pots are flying.

Well nearly every time :wink:
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I hit mine again this evening and found it £7 away.

The first board £4 started and the cashpot opened at £7.60, so away I went.. first top was a jackpot (it climbed out the cash stack) which didn't repeat, after £55 in.

Knowing that couldn't possibly be the end of it, I tried the next board, which £3 started and went to £25 on the cash stack before bailing out. This is a prime example of what Matt just said - you know the next top is there with a board like this after the JP. £6 later, 5 swag bags for £70.

£61 in for £105, I'll take that every time thankyou!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
chapman

Post by chapman »

yer good machine, agree with mattb there hi/lo swags all the way i had 6 of theses 35jp, which have all been replaced with shit dond's!! made an alright wager on these aswell so wont be seeing a jailbairds for some while now i think
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

My 'reliable' one here was 4 bar starting, ended up getting 2 25's about 6 pound apart, shame it took about that to go in! Nothing else in it, think it's getting forced to much!
Unbelievable Jeff