Manic Muncher

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Mattb wrote:Bloody waste of time there really. I remember the first time i ever went on one here. Put in a couple of pounds to test the water, and just went all the way to the top. Gave £40. Every other top i've had off these since has been £25. It's pointless and monotonous beyond belief! :x

Matt
Exactly the same here except my first was 65 :)
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Played this for the first time today as it was full and offered a £9 cashpot first board.

75 in for a flat 25 then next board another 25, then dead.

However, around the £50 in mark, I got a slow down bonus on the very last mystery, I chose boost and I bet you can guess what it did.

Anyway, I continued selecting boost in the hope it boosted me onto the top feature and after about the fifth time it crashed the machine!

Needless to say I will not be playing one of these again.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

...........yes same thing happened 2 me!
shit software or summit?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Well I got a bonus and got taxi on the top but the taxi never came and I was pretty gutted as I was only a few £ in I think
justice For The 96

Post by Guest »

listen to this shit....got all the way to the top on the super trail, hit the last bonus ghost which was red for the skill bonus, keep hittin boost the fukker didnt even move just kept givin me bonus after bonus anyways after about 10 times of hittin boost the fukker starts beeping n shit i calls staff over erm ahh erm usual shit anyhows mc gets plugged i gets £10 free plays i gets £50 from cans within the 10 so at least there was a happy ending
mattyboy

Manic Muncher

Post by mattyboy »

These have been kind to me:

I push them once offering Bells (£4) or Streak on super trail

Had a few 50s and 75s

They tend to give a 50 then next board/2 top for 15. It then takes the 15 and a bit more to give another 25 then dead.

You can tell if its on for it as frequent board entries after first top. If its not it'll be £6 for a board and dead 1st couple of gambles.

When pushing I have gambled to unlimited spins for 1st top on several occasions.

Not quite as good as D+N etc but not bad..

Matt