50p stake jailbirds

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

These machines almost seem ready

I had one go for 105 off about 60 but the shot buttons were broke so had to play the hard way
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Well to be honest if you are using the shot buttons chasing these then you need to have a re-think!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Sorry but I disagree, I high/ lowed the swags off the start and then played the board for that final one and used my shots to get it. Yes it might have just gone if I’d have high/ lowed all the way but I find this boring and wanted to play the board for a change. It did go for 105 this way too so I probably would have got it one way or another. Plus the shots button comes in handy for some afters becuase you can get a good cashpot.

Post by Guest »

Have just had one of these reappear 8)
But it doesn't give the +6% for 50p play :(

Seems to take a lot longer to give in on the gambles than the +6% versions
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

I could think of worse machines to play. If you're careful these can give you a little steady profit once or twice a week. They don't seem to have many round mine though they are getting harder and harder to find
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

LewisM14 wrote:Have just had one of these reappear 8)
But it doesn't give the +6% for 50p play :(

Seems to take a lot longer to give in on the gambles than the +6% versions
Had 1 my way for about a month now. also doesn't give the +6% and it's been nowhere near as profitable as previous JB's.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
JG

Post by JG »

I had a none +6% turn up near me for three weeks and disappear. I don't know if someone broke it and they had to replace it. It was ok, but it did cost even when hotting up nicely. I think best was £40ish for £105. Usually it was £50ish for £70 or £80ish for staggerred £105. Mostly it was fairly dead.
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Apart from the swags are there any other features worth taking. I know I would always force the swags but I always like 1 or 2 more boards to try and get some afters. Just wondered if anyone had a guide to the features on the top row.
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

105 today
60 in
from swags
TRAPPED!
jonnyg323

Post by jonnyg323 »

I must say this machine is, imo, one of the best around at the moment. Can be frustrating at times, especially when recycling, but takes no time at all to get the 70/105. I'm one of those people who won't play the feature board but will just hi/lo on the swags - saves a lot of time. Of course, worth playin the nudges just to nudge in the setup to get bonus on the first spin when the holds flash after you lose.

Saw one guy on this yesterday tho at a Spoons. Played the board on a super start...first spin 11bonus to a key, gave no lose, so instant IM. Anyone else had this?

In response to the question about the features...over the wall can be good. You can press cancel to see the best win as well. Other than that, I don't recommend taking any other features. Hidden features can be decent if machine is in a good mood, though I've never seen it give a skill selection on these - can someone clarify?
Scott

Post by Scott »

jonnyg323 wrote: Saw one guy on this yesterday tho at a Spoons. Played the board on a super start...first spin 11bonus to a key, gave no lose, so instant IM. Anyone else had this?

i've had this but it was on a £25 round the bend a while back, not much chance of me getting it on the £35 versions any time soon cause like most people i hi-lo straight off.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had it several times on HC but never off Jailbirds.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens