DOND - The Perfect Game

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

Yeah, just like the video 'juice' style ones, no guarantee whats in the final box.
insert 20p to play

Post by Guest »

Interesting;

I've played an Italian Job DOND clone which must have been on test where all the bioxes were numbered 1-16 with the cash amount dipslayed as LCD and the reel just has numbers 1-16 on it so you win the box that corresponds to that number.

Worked better to enable the paying of non-standard amounts
darren

Post by darren »

Boxes do have strange amounts, i managed £12 i believe which was shown.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Played this yesterday (yes, I know!) and got £70 off of £50. I had the DOND game open and it landed on 'Perfect Game' squares twice in succession - turning ALL values to £70!!! I assume this is why they call it 'Perfect Game'? ;)

On a previous board though, landing on those squares only changed the 1p value to a quid! :ROLL:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

You'll be needing a trip to the bank with all those coins then :wink:

I can beat that, last night I put £2 in a £5JP king kebab that's in my local (Landlady refuses to pay Licence fee for Cat C), and won £3 :)

that's a 33.3% return compared to your 29% :P
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh! It's all in the percentages... ;) I must admit my *cough* man-bag is struggling under the weight (No puerile penile puns, Gentlemen! ;) )
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
jesz

Post by jesz »

had go all the way on this yesterday 15 quid in. 140!!!!! mega prize!!!
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

jesz wrote:had go all the way on this yesterday 15 quid in. 140!!!!! mega prize!!!
Picsoritdidn'thappen
jesz

Post by jesz »

what? trust me mate it did happen lol i had about 5 shocked people watching me as well
JG

Post by JG »

I believe you, there is a vid on YouTube of a £140 from a Big Reds on a GATW.
jesz

Post by jesz »

well the most ive ever had on a mega streak was off a walk of wealth on 35 jackpots which was about 80, so i couldent believe it when i got 140!! very nice!!
silent g

Post by silent g »

the mega prize box is marked the same as the 40 on lpdond and on the 70's the 4 and 5 are still on the join (not sure about dondpg tho).
i have the whole band for 35s but not the 70s if someone has it could i have it via pm please :) cheers.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ob

Post by ob »

silent g wrote:the mega prize box is marked the same as the 40 on lpdond and on the 70's the 4 and 5 are still on the join (not sure about dondpg tho).
i have the whole band for 35s but not the 70s if someone has it could i have it via pm please :) cheers.
Erm no it's not, I had the mega prize on perfect game the one time I played it, and it had the old £35 slice in the middle of the box. That's certainly not the £40 box on LPDOND.

Going off all DOND 70s tbh, rarely bother with a board anymore, always dead really...
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

ob wrote:Going off all DOND 70s tbh, rarely bother with a board anymore, always dead really...

Quality.

:roll:
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
silent g

Post by silent g »

ob wrote: Erm no it's not, I had the mega prize on perfect game the one time I played it, and it had the old £35 slice in the middle of the box. That's certainly not the £40 box on LPDOND.
well ive seen it 4 times now without the slice on 4 different machines.
1 in cheam spoons and 1 in rising sun in eltham and 2 in croydon area.
go look youself.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)