BREAK THE BANK

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
aferg01

Post by aferg01 »

Played this yesterday in my local and got MS on IM and it only went for a flat 35. After I put £70 in.
Pile of shite if you ask me.
DON'T BUY THE SUN. JFT96.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I hope you checked the next 2 boards as it may have been a flashy
aferg01

Post by aferg01 »

Flashy?
fmp

Post by fmp »

IM
aferg01

Post by aferg01 »

Oh, you mean the 3 red phones?
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Shaggerty wrote:The thing that makes me laugh is when he says 'I want you to get alot of money'.

Put the £35 in my box and not the pissing penny that won't repeat then? :o
Just the same as when machines say "good luck". WTF has luck got to do with it?! :roll:
jesz

Post by jesz »

4 times ive played this now, every time putting 20 in it and hitting cash or bust getting 35 twice and mega streak twice, just luck or what? :shock:
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

jesz wrote:4 times ive played this now, every time putting 20 in it and hitting cash or bust getting 35 twice and mega streak twice, just luck or what? :shock:
Everytime I press CoB I stare at the 'Bust' icon to save following the light round. :(
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

jesz wrote:4 times ive played this now, every time putting 20 in it and hitting cash or bust getting 35 twice and mega streak twice, just luck or what? :shock:
Are you telling fibs?
mooster

Post by mooster »

Is MS always a flat 35 on this?

I was pissed off today at missing out on a MS... had 3 crap blue boxes left, £10 and MS, and for once (since I was only really after a bit of beer money etc) thought I'd take the £9 it offered. MS was in the box.

Next board was £4, then the next board... a ridiculous £10 later - I was left with £20 and £35, and £35 was there.

Made about £20, which is better than a poke in the eye for a DOND...
Rob Pots

Post by Rob Pots »

Anyone know the Beehive just outside of Reigate? Excellent burgers.

But anyway was in their friday night, a star wars and break the banker presented themselves.

Star Wars - 1st board offered Red Hyperdrive, took £5 (no repeat). 2nd board took Red Deathstar for £35 (no repeat).

£8 in £40 out.

Break The Banker - 1st board cost £12. Gave phones naturally, 20p & Mega left, offered £20, had Mega in box for flat £35.

Swapped to 50p.

About £5 in, reels turn red, holding cherries, offers skillstop, hit it, phones on entry, took the game, £15 and Mega left, had Mega in box for flat £35.
Next spin feature entry, maximum £1 board so COB'd for bust and left it.

£17 in. £70 out.

Total: £25 in for £110 out.

Best result in a pub I've had in a long time. :D
JG

Post by JG »

Red Deathstar. £35.

Red Deathstar. £35.

"Ob!!!!"

"OBBBBB!!"

JG bellowed out loudly for Ob, who was betting £10 on Shearer to pop up on the Devil's wheel.

"Busy now" was the response he got. Oh well.

How in the bloopety-doopety-poopety name of bloopety do you get a £35 off red Deathstar?!!??? Do you realise how insanely lucky that is?!?!?? BLEEPIN' BLOOPIN' 'eck!

"Is it Mattb again?" echoed the holler down the stairs.

"No. It's Rob Pots. He's got a £35 off Deathstar, can you sort it out please? I want to play poker."

"Busy."

JG stumbled off mumbling about possibly repeats to £24, but £35 not seen. Mumble, mumble probably one of these players that always hits calling a 10BB raise when I have aces and they connect beautifully with their 7 2 and I lose all my stack and tilt off several deathstars. Grrrrr. Mumble. He got the feeling no one was that bothered, tsk, probably would get three carpets off the second spin on a non dinging Reel King. Humpf.

<<Slam>>
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

saw some skanky horrible looking man get 10 pound repeat to 40....yes....40!!

JG here: Thinking about it, I've had £10+£10+£10, thought it'd be capped at £35, but guess not then. Also if you collect red cash and the music is slightly different, you're getting the £20ish repeat. Is this free? I've had it twice just casual playing with the g/f and I've not wanted to pay £21 for a board that kills at £1.50 after....
Unbelievable Jeff
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

It's when he orgasms with happiness at the fact you have 10p in your box that gets me.
Fergo

Post by Fergo »

Drpepper wrote:It's when he orgasms with happiness at the fact you have 10p in your box that gets me.
"It's not a disaster"

YES IT IS YOU BEARDED CUNT.