50p stake jailbirds

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Hi lo them out from the right point and you'll pretty much guarantee a streak and profit.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

you havent had the same experiences as me matt obviously, but I'm playing ones that are full, on good percentages, and they just arent profit, the only case under which they are profit, is if they start on £5-£6 on the cashpot, under which you have to take the £20ish it ususally gets to and perhpas it will do it again for another £15ish....

other than that, if the cash is stacking it should be ok, although yes I've had loads of streaks, they are rubbish rubbish streaks along the lines of...

£25 for £25, £20 for £25, £25 for £25, sometimes it even does another £20 for £25...

Load of rubbish, although it can repeat one of the £25's I suppose....but I found them MUCH less likely to repeat than 50p happy campers

Red's are head and shoulders above these things
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

As soon as you get on the board, just hi/lo them on the swag bags. If it only does £25, just hi/lo it again, it will go for £50 soon after or a split £75 if it does £25 the second time. Done this about 7 times now and its never failed. Got told this method by another good player from this site, and it works a treat!
ob

Post by ob »

yes this is how I play them matt!!!! honestly, I still keep getting 25's of the top.... maybe its just this one in my town thats a bit screwy...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Another super £75 from one of my Jailbirds today :D Only had to pay about £30 for it too. £4 start first board which was nice. Cash stacks died a bit, but pots were still lively, was quite surprised to see it go for that to be honest! 8)
ob

Post by ob »

lol another £20 for £25, £20 for £25 of my one the other day - at least it was some profit!!!

had so many tops on these, never had £75 ( campers 50p had it loads )...

just not lucky on these atall, whereas the opposite seems to be true for you matt, perhaps its a case of me underating it, and u overating it, just due to our luck...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Maybe....i think i've had about 6 or 7 £75s from the two 50p/£25s i've got here. Only ever had one £75 in hundreds of tops on the older extremes, so i'm a happy chappy! :D

Post by Guest »

Can you collect on a ? on this or is it the same as campers where you can't.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

You can collect on a ? :)

Post by Guest »

:(
Has just turned up in a pub where everyone will collect as soon as they land on a ? No chance of finding it ready.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Yeah they dont have a chance 2 breathe
when all the locals questionmark snatch... :(
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I've never ever found a Happy Campers £3 starting, apart from a 50p version which fucked me anyway, but regularly find the rest ready to be forced. Strange, as I thought it'd be the other way round.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah i have found loads of campers 3 pound starting but i never make that much on them. Before though on the 25Jps i used to make quite a bit if they were 3 pound starting.
theoak

Post by theoak »

never seen a 35jp campers. thye added a collect on ? then??
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

You can't collect on ? on campers, but as jailbirds was released near the most daunting time and has a similar programme you can collect on a ?.