A NEWisssh DEAL OR NO DEAL :D prob another trial to be fair

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Got a GATW on this tonight from a tenner in....
Mega streak...

£70? No.
£140? No.

£80? Yes. :|
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

got one here, fucking shit..... win stopper jumps, it dials on the reel like win stopper but even when its not dialing and misses everytime.... I put £3 in it and it dropped the dial in so I thought i would see if it worked the same and £90 later and 15 dial misses later it opened the phones fucking wank.

Just another piece of shit that ruins the lives of players FUCK OFF BELL FRUIT YOU ARE SHITE AND NEED TO HAVE YOUR COMPANY TACTICALLY NUKED
justice For The 96
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

anfield road wrote:
Just another piece of shit that ruins the lives of players FUCK OFF BELL FRUIT YOU ARE SHITE AND NEED TO HAVE YOUR COMPANY TACTICALLY NUKED
Dirty thieving toolers ruin the lives of players, not bellfruits rather lame products.

That is all.
DJJamesMtn

Post by DJJamesMtn »

silent g

Post by silent g »

DJJamesMtn wrote: And a Crazy Chair clone:
http://www.bell-fruit-mfg.co.uk/product ... onaire.htm
that'll be a perfect game clone mate!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played one earlier and got very spawny
£13 for first board usual £2 dead board
Then £6 later got 3 phone entry and got the fourth first spin
So this gives Best Box

No dealt down to £70 and £20 left, then here you get no offer, just gives you the Best Box as it says so got the £70
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Cash or bust earlier...

Rise N Fall...

£5-£7? Great...

No....

It started at £33.XX and was going up and down from £20-£50!
Stopped it on £43, then 'another go!' to £63

What the fuck?

On £1 mega spin, BTW.
Aww, how'd you feel?!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Well that's certainly a refreshing change! I guess this isn't the norm on this machine? Unless it 'jumps' past the feature most of the time, like it does to red Nearest Win on similar DONDs?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Forget precisely what machine it was but I took cash code (or the equivalent) recently and it gave up red 7s which was a pleasant surprise .
keno

Post by keno »

Shaggerty wrote:Cash or bust earlier...

Rise N Fall...

£5-£7? Great...

No....

It started at £33.XX and was going up and down from £20-£50!
Stopped it on £43, then 'another go!' to £63

What the fuck?

On £1 mega spin, BTW.
:o :o :o
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've also had COB rise n fall for £59 on a double take. I just started hitting start when it landed thinking piss off please, i don't want £6....it goes up in £1s instead of 10ps! Huge.

£60 cash codes can be had on double DOND, where it drops in reds + 2 reps for your code. Very rare, but can be had.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ming

Post by ming »

i also had rise n fall off cob and it was shit, it got stuck on the 2.60/2.80 mark and wouldnt go lower or higher, something wrong there
JG

Post by JG »

Nothing really changes. It's like 'Up the ante' on Make A Million. If that was buzzing it'd happily go up to £7+ maybe all up to the £10 jackpot.
Sometimes it'd be sneaky and go up to about £8 and then never over the £3 when it came back down.

Ah yes, you know your luck was in when it showed up 'winning streak' on board entry.

I had red rise and fall on a Double Dond the other day....

<<BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM>>

There was a puff of smoke a flash and a bang not necessarily in that order. It seemed to have come from somewhere at the far end of the M69.

"Captain Discipline?"

"THE ONE AND ONLY. JACKPOT GEORGE DID I HEAR YOU SAY YOU GOT A RED RISE AND FALL ON DOUBLE DEAL OR NO DEAL?"

"Well, yes I did...."

"AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING PLAYING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

"Well it was in a service station and I saw a mug fill it up whilst I was playing a Rainbow Riches £500 jackpot."

"RISKY, RISKY, BUT I SUPPOSE YOU HAD YOUR REASONS. I SHALL LET YOU OFF THIS TIME BUT IF I HEAR OF ANY MORE MISDE.....HOLD ON....WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?....w h a t d i d y o u j u s t s a y? You were PLAYING a £500 RAINBOW RICHES?!??!?!?!!!!!"

"Yeah but the pots were on £300, £500 and £200"

"WHAT THE POTS? OR NOTS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, THE NOTS THAT CAN BE OH SO OFTEN ABSENT FOR SEVERAL £1K, SOUNDS LIKE GAMBLING TO ME!!!!"

"I'm really sorry Captain Disicpline, really, really sorry"

"NO NEED TO APOLOGISE TO ME BOY. IT'S NOT ME YOU'VE LET DOWN, IT'S YOURSELF. DO I REALLY NEED TO SAY IT?"

"Please, for the sake of my sanity say it."

"TSK!!! VERY WELL......DISCIPLINE JG, DISCIPLINE!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT DISCIPLINE....NOW BEGONE AND DON'T LET ME HEAR OR SEE OF YOU ON A NON PLAYABLE AGAIN."

With that, all that was left was a sense of deep shame in JG's mind and the smell of acrid smoke.

Sorry people, that is a nuisance, sod that I'm on the roulette tomorrow, you'd think he'd have something better to do, maybe rescue a cat from a tree or something. Anyhow, it wouldn't BUDGE past the £3 on first go and wouldn't go past £4 on the second.
So basically if you catch those features on the buzzy, buzzy phone big board reflex whoopla you're in with a chance of scoring big. It's not a given, otherwise I'd say take it, but probably £60 on red cash code => that board was flying up to winstepper/cashcombo anyway and you'd have survived on that ?
Not gospel, just what I would expect.
JG
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Thats you told JG
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

anfield road wrote:got one here, fucking shit..... win stopper jumps, it dials on the reel like win stopper but even when its not dialing and misses everytime.... I put £3 in it and it dropped the dial in so I thought i would see if it worked the same and £90 later and 15 dial misses later it opened the phones fucking wank.

Did the same to me. about £90 through got a £50 cash or bust and took the hit badly. NExt machine was a DOND Gold and put tenner through for £70 cashpot lol