GOLDEN CHARMS IS FIXED DONT PLAY

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

The thing about gambling addiction is the frequent wins make you come back in the end. If there isn't any wins, why bother. Theres no thrill, no rush, just frustration.
But then again, think of it this way, that couple might come back tomorrow with another £2000 of their life savings and blow that in an hour.
A traditional AWP would take a month of playing to do this. So the arcades are bringing in the money, but its a short-term fix, people won't play these soon. Word gets around. I remember when FOBTs started replacing fruities in the bookies, 4 terminals always busy. Not so much now though.
PMK

Post by PMK »

I think for possibly the first time ever I agree with you Jeff!!!
Super Nearest Bars

Post by Super Nearest Bars »

Don't be daft mate, you played a gambling machine, no refunds, even if you stuck all your money in there

Oh, and turn the CAPS LOCK off, typing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is considered shouting on the net.
petera

Re: GOLDEN CHARMS IS FIXED DONT PLAY

Post by petera »

PLAYERMAN2000 wrote:DONT PLAY GOLDEN CHARMS OR RAINBOW RICHES

I PLAYD GOLDEN CHARMS LAST WEAK AND I PUT A THOUSAND POUNDS IN AND DIDNT WIN ANYTHING OR GET ANY FEATURES ITS FIXED LIKE RAINBOW FIXES IM CONTACTING RAINBOW RICHES COMPANY LIMITED TO GET A REFUND BECAUSE ITS FIXED AND UNFARE ITS NOT RANDOM EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT IS AND YOU NEVER EVER WIN DONT PLAY

IM GOING TO MAKE THEM GIVE ME A REFUND
ANYONE PUTTING £1000 INTO THIS PILE OF CRAP MACHINE IS JUST A PRICK WHO DESERVES TO BE PARTED FROM HIS MONEY
NOW LEARN TO USE THE CAPS OFF KEY AND FUCK OFF AND FIND ANOTHER MACHINE TO LOSE ON.
harry2

Re: GOLDEN CHARMS IS FIXED DONT PLAY

Post by harry2 »

PLAYERMAN2000 wrote:DONT PLAY GOLDEN CHARMS OR RAINBOW RICHES

I PLAYD GOLDEN CHARMS LAST WEAK AND I PUT A THOUSAND POUNDS IN AND DIDNT WIN ANYTHING OR GET ANY FEATURES ITS FIXED LIKE RAINBOW FIXES IM CONTACTING RAINBOW RICHES COMPANY LIMITED TO GET A REFUND BECAUSE ITS FIXED AND UNFARE ITS NOT RANDOM EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT IS AND YOU NEVER EVER WIN DONT PLAY

IM GOING TO MAKE THEM GIVE ME A REFUND

This guy posted a message on every topic on Sunday within about two minutes. probably some 13 year old glue sniffer. Admin deleted the rest of the drivel he wrote within about 5 minutes.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

mr lugsy wrote:the 1 pound ago is much better value you get twice as many spins and therefore twice as much top buzz while you're wasting you're money away.
good signs include getting 2 rainbows alot and or leprechauns and or wells and numerous blocks of riches on reels 3-5 :lol: :lol: :lol:
stick to the free simulations that provide a totally unrealistic example of how this machine will "play" when you make the unfortunate decision to feed it for real.
That sim that is doing the rounds really is quite unrealistic! I put £20 in it yesterday and within 10 mins had over £1100 in the bank! :D although it is so much more fun to play than the real thing! 3 leps commonly going for £200?!? yeah right!
Super Nearest Bars

Post by Super Nearest Bars »

I've played a £1 play/£500 JP Golden Charms before (in a Quicksilver) and it was fairly reasonable, had 3 leps a couple of times, each going for around the £20 to £40 mark, wishing well bonus was pretty poor though, often very low amounts (£1 to about £5), in the end finished about even on it, a ton in for a ton out.
petera

Post by petera »

I like these machine but treat them as a "lottery" ticket rather than serious punt
I usually stick 20 in and whatever I get i take
Did it yesterday and walked with 45
Thats the only way to play them
serious involvement usually ends in tears !
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

petera wrote:I like these machine but treat them as a "lottery" ticket rather than serious punt
I usually stick 20 in and whatever I get i take
Did it yesterday and walked with 45
Thats the only way to play them
serious involvement usually ends in tears !
you obviously dont play these to their full potential i'm doing very well out of these you gotta know when they are worth the force though,
no pms please
petera

Post by petera »

I dont believe these can be forced
I'd be interested to hear reports from people that think they have done it
How can you force a machine which firstly is random and also you have no control over it at all ?
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

petera wrote:I dont believe these can be forced
I'd be interested to hear reports from people that think they have done it
How can you force a machine which firstly is random and also you have no control over it at all ?
look i know what i'm doing dont patronise me i'll pm you if you dont believe me i've made a grand on these last week
no pms please
petera

Post by petera »

I look forward to your PM
petera

Post by petera »

Still no PM
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

petera wrote:Still no PM
i will do sorry just reading last nights posts i dont want to miss anything
no pms please