Can You Beat The F**kin Banker

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
TEKNOWARRIOR

idiots

Post by TEKNOWARRIOR »

Well if you played them the right way you wouldnt be saying all this poop
jeffvickers

Re: idiots

Post by jeffvickers »

TEKNOWARRIOR wrote:Well if you played them the right way you wouldnt be saying all this poop
should have been PM *deleted*
JG

Post by JG »

What's the right way then?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

what the fuck is going on? someone pm me whatever is public,

funny thing is, there isnt one *near* me.. although if i had a wander around theres probably loads... like that one in matlock? hmmm,

but im stupidly confused by this thread so far...
JG

Post by JG »

What's the right way then?
The Boggler

can you beat the f**ckin banker

Post by The Boggler »

I wonder if there's any real point to this site? I make one post and it gets edited to make me look stupid, nice one. At least just say it's been edited instead of adding random sh*t that you mug moderators prob think is funny at the expense of a potentially valuable member. :lol:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Er, Boggler, which post was modified? Welcome by the way...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
JG

Post by JG »

You're made two posts boggler, so by a Holmes like process of elimination it must be the first post that was altered. If you repeat what you actually said, then I, or another moderator can edit the edited posting so that patrons of the board are not misquoted in historic threads.

Sorry for any incovenience, although I don't think I edited this one. As long as it wasn't an emptier you were posting, it should be ok to repost, although it seems to read about 'cash lab' in a Beat the Banker thread which is bizarre.

Maybe a tad presumptious assuming we're all mugs. I'm a complete cluey, so you're right there, but I can't speak for the other moderators.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

If it was edited there's a reason! Just don't post stuff that doesn't need editing, simple.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
The Boggler

Post by The Boggler »

well ok then, it was a large part of the clue to empty the cybtb although didn't mention when to plug them or when not to bother because of how far it was from getting to the actual emptying phase (as oppposed to the pump 200+ and begin to feel sick when the manager puts his coffee about a foot away from you and looks on suspiciously!). I know there are alot of rats who can f**k up the genuine player's value and obv i find it annoying but anything more complicated than turning a key a quarter to the right or pressing a certain button when on a question mark and they are one step closer to losing all their cash and going bust! I'm surprised there isn't a "super feature" to this site for the 10-20 people who actually know a thing or 2, entry requirement being passing an interview with LUKESTAR ( i once saw him approach a programme 3 cluedo and get a £140 mega off the rolls without looking and costing him only 30p)?!!!!!