DOND WALK OF WEALTH

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

redder wrote:just out of sheer curiousity is your signature a quote from"WEIRD SCIENCE" ?

its seems so familiar :wink:
It sure is Buddy.

EVERY DAMN NIGHT! ON THE TELEPHONE! :lol:

Legendry.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Based on a bit of experience, and I also think it was posted elsewhere, possibly by Mattb. If you get 'any' red features offered from boost bonus, you shouldn't be too far away.

Was playing one the other day, and boost was getting me up to about the 8th / 9th feature, but all on 'normal', not even the first was going red (or any of the cash for that matter). Then after about £30 I got on a board whereby boost gave me a few red features and same for red cash. Board after that topped out for a £70! This pattern was pretty much repeated on two other machines that day (only one of which I played, the other was a chum, but that's irrelevant!)
I wish i was there to play it after it went 70!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

10p bag at the ready? ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
redder

Post by redder »

Stevie S wrote:
redder wrote:just out of sheer curiousity is your signature a quote from"WEIRD SCIENCE" ?

It sure is Buddy.

Legendry.
DON'T THREATEN ME AL, YOU'RE OUTTA SHAPE I'LL KICK YOU ARSE!!!!

what a babe in the day eh??? :wink:
redder

Post by redder »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]10p bag at the ready? ]

any chance you could explain this matt?

or is it possibly just a jest then?
:roll:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

redder wrote:
Stevie S wrote:

It sure is Buddy.

Legendry.
DON'T THREATEN ME AL, YOU'RE OUTTA SHAPE I'LL KICK YOU ARSE!!!!

what a babe in the day eh??? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes she was.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Put a bit of change init before the match yesterday 70p in 30p play on the board COB £20 :D .

Half time throw another £2 in, on the board feature entry left with -

50p £8

£4 MS

£15 offer, arse went took it MS in box :x . Still £32 profit so cant complain. some of you may think what a fool, but as stated in previous posts of mine the one i play is dire on the feature board and i had visions of being left with 50p and £4, you would of done the same wouldnt you :|
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

All or nothing for me matey, i plough on all the time if the biggies are still there! Unless of course i know the box contents already....
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
jonnyg323

Post by jonnyg323 »

I love this machine more than I love taffy...and I'm a man who loves his taffy [Quote: Adam West, Family Guy].

Probably my favourite of the DOND shite really - never had a bad run on this, always seem to end up with a great amount at the end of the s.feature. More JPs and MSs from the boxes on this than any of the others, THAT's for sure.

Oh, also, very generous on the old gamble from a cash win.
bowie

Post by bowie »

This is probably my favourite of the DOND's (although i do have an affection for p5 and 4reel but that's probably for different reasons) it plays a lot better than CYBTB, which is definately the worst of the bunch, have only played one of the new breed once, HOF, IM'd it for flat.

Anyway, WOW is really easy to tell when your going to win, obv the first sign it's dead is the tenner boards, take it on the chin, i always seem to get good boards with around a fiver. The DOND is usually friendly, took my first bad hit about 20 minutes ago though, took the top 5 out before anything and had a penny which didn't repeat, although i put the pound back in, got on the board with boxes offered straight away and left with a tenner.

I think with all DOND's, constraint is a must, is so easy to plough a 20 pound box win back in with no board, a good but nasty way to tell the machine is dead.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Strange the way mine likes to throw the £20 COB in a lot of the time. also likes to give you the lose a lot, but £20 must of come in about 12 times now.
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Must only be me that always get the 1p from the COB, never had a sniff of the £20.
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

I get really wound up when i get 1p on COB. How can u have a bonus win that nearly 100 times more than yr original win!?

Post by Guest »

Played this earlier today first few boards boosting 4-5 red features so I think a nice little force is on.
Would not top out for the MS kept stopping on 20quid and 1/2 features short for the next 60quid.
Its particular favourite board was to spin 10s and 12s from the bankers message and just tell me repeatedly that COB would be 1.50-2.50 - this could go on for 3-4 minutes.

Eventually topped it out for a 49 MS and a 35 MS immediately after was a bit more after play but wouldn't offer a DOND game.

Made about fifteen quid in the end - only the second time i've pushed this (not seen many) Is this protracted push normal from red boosting or does it usually give in pretty quick?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Don't think i've ever forced one of these, but its similar to BTB for a force - ie a very slow progression with massively obvious blocks, especially just before pot. Wouldn't bother again mate, get the MS out early by hi/lo'ing the bonues. Did the very thing today for a £41 MS that blatantly wasn't MS ready.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"