Number Runner Trick

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

Number Runner Trick

Post by Guest »

Could anyone please enlighten me on the number runner trick for Bobby Dazzler and Mazooma Trailblazer. Please PM me. Thanks alot.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's not a trick.....you can just hold the reels as they step down to bring in (or close to) what you want. Works on all machines with number runner, reds especially. It's also called step reels on globals (Treasure Hunt etc)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"

Post by Guest »

Thats helpful to know. But there is a trick on trailblazer and bobbydazzler (clone) that if you do something when you get number runner on the board, you can get a massive cash boost, normally to £8. I read something bout it but it didnt say the whole trick. Cheers.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

tomcat wrote:Thats helpful to know. But there is a trick on trailblazer and bobbydazzler (clone) that if you do something when you get number runner on the board, you can get a massive cash boost, normally to £8. I read something bout it but it didnt say the whole trick. Cheers.
Same trick. just hold the reels you don't want to step.

Post by Guest »

Nah nah, on Trailblazer number runner is on the board not the reels. It rolls in numbers and moves you that amount around the board. Someone was saying you have to do something lightening quick. But dont know the whole story. Also you do something and it says thanks to dave for mystery nudges or summit like that!!! Cheers.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

daves mystery nudges was (i believe) someone emailing them and asking if they thought it would be a good thing to have on, its not really a secret, just a random thing that comes up every now and again

the number run thing is something to do with jamming a number isnt it? so that it steps around but never hits game over just adds cash up?

not sure what number it is or quite how you jam it though
AliasOmega

Post by AliasOmega »

If you land on the ? and have a step. You can use the step to take you from the ?.

Thats a number trick..

Seen my mate hold down cancel on the board and it sent the machine mad....
Fader

Post by Fader »

if that's bobby dazzler your talking about, it happens frquently - poor programming
Chance favours the prepared mind!

Post by Guest »

Do you just hold cancel as soon as you get on the board and not let go of it??? What kind of stuff does the machine do??? Cheers.
Fader

Post by Fader »

It doesnt benefit you in the slightest, infact it goes against you, you are meant to wait for the cancel light to flash AND THEN push it to slow down the shots so you can pick, but if you push cancel too quick, it can go spastic, but not in the way you want..
Chance favours the prepared mind!