Juggling Jackpots

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I had a funny one of these in my local spoons, every light on the machine was broke! Was so funny!! Been repaired now!
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

crosbyrules wrote:I had a funny one of these in my local spoons, every light on the machine was broke! Was so funny!! Been repaired now!
the machine must have been so ready when it came back on!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Got fully done over Hot Shot style by one of these earlier.

Found it in the Megabowl, thought i'd have a go. £12 in, with the only trail helds being on a 2. Got to 5 a few times, but never held. No cherry holds, bonuses or anything. Needless to say i was a bit pissed off, but knowing all too well what they are capable of, i left it £12 down to save myself from a hiding.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Ouch! Never seen it do anything like that before, even after a £75 streak. Maybe it's been rodded or something, who knows.

Or maybe you found an m/c with overpowering hormones :P
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

I've seen this happen a few times, it's not uncommon for it to lose the turbo gamble to exchange literally 10 times in a row as well, which is always nice. :twisted:

Has anyone ever taken demon streak? (the top feature on the feature shot board on the top left?) I've always pressed on for JJ if it's been offered, as it has to be pretty buzzed up to do so. Just wondering what you could expect to get from it.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

yeah first time i played it i put a few quid in and first board offered demon streak. it gave 25 and that it. i was a bit shocked as i didnt think it was a top feature at the time. that was the best result i had on one. ive played this all out the other week and it cost 160 to get 80 back. that really hurt the pocket. shit machine a lot better out there.
fat fat fat i tell you
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

evil streak,

it seems to be a skill feature, but i doubt it is, i hit the pot on it a couple of times,

its a yess/no step up the cash ladder, always gives at least £15 in my experiance,

it is actually the best/ top feature on the machine, but lets not argue about it, just take it when its red, youll see what i mean
ob

Post by ob »

gave me £23/24? I think on red, never liked this kind of top feature, its the same as on powerlines, powerstreak, that only ever went £24ish... supppose it could go more, but probably best to punt for red jjps if its offered this
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ob wrote:gave me £23/24? I think on red, never liked this kind of top feature, its the same as on powerlines, powerstreak, that only ever went £24ish... supppose it could go more, but probably best to punt for red jjps if its offered this
Must be said that I've never seen a board which offered a red Evil Streak ever kick me off before offering Big Money and then red JJps. I usually take it as a signal that the board is 'unlocked', so to speak.

Has anyone had a JJPs feature go for more than £45 when not red?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Fader

Post by Fader »

had a lovely £75 from top red from a quid yesterday :)
Chance favours the prepared mind!
dalem2uk

Post by dalem2uk »

I wish I had read this thread before I went on this machine last week. Was playing it in a motorway serices arcade of all places. Seemed to be playing well, £80 later still no jackpot, was getting very concerned! Eventually it gave me red Juggling Jackpots feature from a shot (even tho there were most of the other ones lit) It came out of nowhere. Was very surprised when it went up to £75, never seen that on a services m/c. I count myself very lucky to have got away with not losing the lot.

It's a pity not all machines pay out as fast as Globals instead of 3 at a time.....
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

dalem2uk wrote:It's a pity not all machines pay out as fast as Globals instead of 3 at a time.....
Yeah but it's a bloody pain in the arse when it dumps the whole friggin' 75 quid in one loud clatter in the middle of a quiet pub! Everyone starts making comments and shouting 'I'm avin Guinness' ... etc
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You can manually collect the three at a time though, which i favour in the examples you've said. Globals and Reds are the only really rackety ones left, and you can't really coin catch on those.

On BF/Crest/Maz/Horizons you can easily catch coins with no noise, and no fuss from onlookers :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

lol globals sound like a machine gun when they drop it, sounds like youve done something dodgy when all the money rolls out... annoying!
Fader

Post by Fader »

got raped by this yesterday, disgusted with myself. I shouldnt even be playing i gave the machines up :roll:
Chance favours the prepared mind!