Deal Or No Deal, THE BIG REDS

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
jimbo111

ok time for a newbie

Post by jimbo111 »

DOND whens the best time to ply this machine?? when its backing??one simple answer would be appreciated as this machine does my nut in...
Oli

Post by Oli »

When you've watched someone put £200 in, win nothing and walk away. Backing means nothing these days due to notes and (what seems like) hourly refills. I've not played this machine, but the other DONDs can be horrible. Least i have ever payed for a board was £5 on a Hall of Fame. All the others have been £6 - £15 (!).

Generally i play for one board and take cash or bust. You will be surprised how many times it will give £10+. Some will argue there are better ways of playing these, but no doubt they will involve a chance of you losing huge amounts.
streaky bacon?
jimbo111

thanks

Post by jimbo111 »

Oli wrote:When you've watched someone put £200 in, win nothing and walk away. Backing means nothing these days due to notes and (what seems like) hourly refills. I've not played this machine, but the other DONDs can be horrible. Least i have ever payed for a board was £5 on a Hall of Fame. All the others have been £6 - £15 (!).

Generally i play for one board and take cash or bust. You will be surprised how many times it will give £10+. Some will argue there are better ways of playing these, but no doubt they will involve a chance of you losing huge amounts.
Thanks for the reply ..its been a while well for me anyhow since i pumped a lotta £s into a machine but i remember one night losing over £200 on DOND and never hitting the jp...but that just about sums my luck up to be honest...i still ocassionally have a few quid in a machine if im in a pub but oneday i went to a amusement arcade..reason being i had a few beers and it was next to the bus station..got a £10 of change popped a £1 in a cpl machines ...25jp cops n robbers was the one i then starte dplaying it was backing from the first £1.....£200 later no jp highest pay was £15 and i thought na thats just fckin criminal...to be fair id only have went in this place being under the influence cos its a seedy dingy place and machines were always hard t get a payout from..then again i just fed them for others i guess :(
Oli

Post by Oli »

Ouch, although Cops n Robbers is one of the worst. Heard so many horror stories on that machine. Even remember hearing someone say that they had put over £3000 in the club version with not even a £75 win being offered!
streaky bacon?
bowie

Post by bowie »

I put three quid in a WOW today got a skill bonus took winspin as the bonuses were rubbish, got a DOND board and took JP in my box, probably the rarest thing to ever happen on any DOND ever!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Bout a week ago first board on WOW....GATW!!!!! went for £63....next board got DOND £10 or MS left....£27 offer obviously delt it but yes MS was in the box! then followed by a £8 COB.

Yes it was pretty amazing :lol: :lol:
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Ok,

EVERYTIME I've heard/seen some1 getting a GATW, they've got the biddle moard next board and its always been MS.I mean ALWAYS.
mr2nut

Post by mr2nut »

Oli wrote:When you've watched someone put £200 in, win nothing and walk away. Backing means nothing these days due to notes and (what seems like) hourly refills. I've not played this machine, but the other DONDs can be horrible. Least i have ever payed for a board was £5 on a Hall of Fame. All the others have been £6 - £15 (!).

You are spot on here, I fully agree. Backing is a load of shit. I used to play a sneaky £2-3 in most machines on 25p play (not the 50p megaspins) and when offered a good 10er from cash shots and features walk off and let it pay for most of my drinks. Since reading peoples success stories on here by going for big cash on 50p spins opening up the big board, i've tried up to £40 and got £10 in return quite a few times and i've been absolutely gutted.

I got to the point where I genuinely didn't even like playing them anymore but lately i've gone back to my old ways of playing 25/30p play, ripping a few quid then walking whilst i'm up £5+ rather than big money down.
dannnyh

Post by dannnyh »

Put £5 in to one of these today had a £25 offer or £5/£35 box plumped for the box £5 !! £100 later and DOND is offering £1 and £2 then repeating 5 or 6 times but is then taking £5/£6 to give another board, in the end decided to start taking a few features as they were running out of coins behind the bar, £20 collected from two features then I get a GATW board get MS flat £35, next board GATW again flat £35, next board GATW £35 again, next board start going round gives ? so I choose cash or bust which gave £5 from to super cash shorts. Question is doesn't a normal jackpot/megastreak always follow a GATW ?

Lucky to get away with being £10 up could have been so much worse.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

SPAWNNNNNNN saved from GATW...
Unbelievable Jeff
CARDSHARK007

big reds

Post by CARDSHARK007 »

lmao @ dunham hahaha! n1 m8 i liked that 1 rofl!! yh theyr total pants avoid at all costs like that iron on the face :lol: :lol: :lol:
wokingjames

Post by wokingjames »

Backing is still valid in Jersey, note acceptors seemingly are illegal here! Great rewards to be had touring the towns 20 odd bookies after work![/quote]