Billy the (i like to take all of your) Quids

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

ob wrote:
Mattb wrote:I don't see why people avoid these so much. Easy to tell when ready, and i tend to find they actually streak reasonably well. If it takes an age to go in,a big streak will nearly always be there. It might look dead after a flat, just rechase it anyway.
The reason is that they usually cost upwards of £50 to get the top even from happy/full, which you are then relying on a streak/£70/105 top to even get your money back, and this is about a 20-30% chance at best.

Honestly matt, put any tripe machine infront of you and you sing its praises.
Erm, thats exactly what you do on a red though? £50 for £70? Jeez. Naturally through the fiver block and at least 4 strikes and its ok. £10+ and brill. I don't actually play a lot of these as you obviously only play 'em when you fin them in places with other stuff you go in for. I mean everyones lost a shedload in a red before, never been say £50+ down on these. I think living in laandan just makes these worse mate, being the onyl one who gets involved with them here probably helps a hell of a lot.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mattb wrote:
ob wrote:
Mattb wrote:I don't see why people avoid these so much. Easy to tell when ready, and i tend to find they actually streak reasonably well. If it takes an age to go in,a big streak will nearly always be there. It might look dead after a flat, just rechase it anyway.
The reason is that they usually cost upwards of £50 to get the top even from happy/full, which you are then relying on a streak/£70/105 top to even get your money back, and this is about a 20-30% chance at best.

Honestly matt, put any tripe machine infront of you and you sing its praises.
Erm, thats exactly what you do on a red though? £50 for £70? Jeez. Naturally through the fiver block and at least 4 strikes and its ok. £10+ and brill. I don't actually play a lot of these as you obviously only play 'em when you fin them in places with other stuff you go in for. I mean everyones lost a shedload in a red before, never been say £50+ down on these. I think living in laandan just makes these worse mate, being the onyl one who gets involved with them here probably helps a hell of a lot.
Thing is there matt is that all the reds i've played (SMTM & S & L Exception) Are virtually guaranteed £70 but BTQ, Bucks bunny are just pot luck. I took on a 86% Bucks bunny that was only £6 off full on a saturday evening that was £5 repeater red happy 2nd board that cost £65 for a red Bucks bunny that did £35!!! then block at £4-£5 afterwards again. The time it takes to force these out and the chance of them going just keeps me off them unless theres nothing else about. I do prefer them to DOND's though.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
JG

Post by JG »

I had a session on a 76% BTQ in a services. It was full and only £3 happy to start. I took it on and soon found myself £100 into it after three flat middles, I clawed back £45 (£35+£10) and was about to leave when 'one more board' a silent im (I think) for Quilly the Brid. Went for £70, then prised a £5 repeat (red) off a £5 board next go and stoned it. Was very pleasantly surprised to finish up.

I play these QUITE a bit and find £35/£70 or £25/£50 quite common. I've only had 1*£75 and that was from a flasher from the BTQ that was in **that** bookies (first win stopper ;) ))) BUT bad kicking from FOBT :( ((((((( )

I have never, ever had a full on all in one streak £105 from a Bucks. I know loads players who say they've had it!!! I've chased these from £15 happy first board. Never seen a £105 - had the staggerred £140 before on a clucking £125 hopper. Nice one. I usually find the random flash/Wild skill board is no better.

Where are you finding these juicy £105 BTQs? Arcade/pub mode?

Had a funny one in a Ladbrokes not so long ago, that'd go in like a dream dead quick, but nearly always £35. Nicest result £7 in for £70+afters on a Bucks.

Actually no, that staggerred was the best, was about £20 over the back for £125 out then having to cycle to bring it down.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I was playing a BTQ last nite that was playing nicely so i decided too force, I was £33 involved and it gave a random flash [first time i've had this] anyway i took the billy the quid red feature that went £140 all in 1 go :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The first £35 was made up of lots of small wins, then it gave me 3 lots of cool games symbols for the £140 :D unbelievable roll, did'nt know these could go this big, by the time i'd tried a board i walked over a ton up.
Cobwebs 👆
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I've been lucky enough to have the £140 all in one go top, but I got it for only £9, and it was made up little wins for the first £35 then 3 Cool game wins. Don't think I've had the JP since!!

On the subject of Cool Games/Games Media, I was on a Gold Rush and I tok a win which put me onto £76 in the bank. Obviously I know most machines auto-drop to £50/60 bank and let you carry on, but this machine dropped the lot. Is this the norm for most CG/GM machines? ( BTQ left £70 of my streak in the bank)
Scott

Post by Scott »

Mine auto collected down too £70 too.
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

most global etc. drop the entire lot in one lovely stream, gets it over with quickly at least if its £105!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

The £140 is awesome, ive got a £25 Bucks here which did the equivalent 4 JPs in one go for a £100 top last sunday.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Scott

Post by Scott »

I thought i would be on my own with this, but it sounds like a few people have had it. very nice indeed :D
Cobwebs 👆
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Had the 140 beofre, and had 35 followerd by the 105 flash today
Unbelievable Jeff
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

CrosbyRules wrote:Had the 140 beofre, and had 35 followerd by the 105 flash today
Well done mate you must feel great , what do you want a fucking mbe you ****?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

An MBE would be grand, thanks :)
Unbelievable Jeff
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Well done mate you must feel great , what do you want a fucking mbe you **** ?
cocks like this should just be banned instantly, theres just no need for it.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Obscenities removed...

Anyway, a BTQ replaced a, somewhat profitable, CADD, near me, but took it on last Friday, with a pretty good result. The flash came out of nowhere. Well, I say that, but it had been offering me £10+ cashpots (I find that is one of the best signs on these - particularly if that "£?" adds a large amount to the pot. The flash board went for the nice £105, which had taken approx. £35 to go. £70 profit off of one machine can not be sniffed at. ;)

As a general rule though, if I have to play a GM / CG machine, I'd prefer a Warped / Goldrush, as even if these aren't playing ball, you can snare a decent-ish win, usually with a repeat chance thrown in as well. Whereas these BTQs seem to be more of an all or nothing approach.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Got offered a £35 cash shot straight away 1st board yesterday, wasn't flashing so took it and tested for next board which was normal (5 in, took 3 repeat for 3 out).

1st board wasn't flashing but wondering if i should have pushed it (was it a possible non flashing im board?) or was i right to collect.

I'm thinking i got the tail end of a streak.