Docs & Nurses MTR

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Has anybody noticed the system of holding particlars reels in a particular range of places garauntees you certain numbers? try holding reel 1+2 in this stituation:

<anythingwithout a number> <anything without a number> <Orange(+1)>

Enjoy your bonus :)

thinking about it, you could potentially empty a machine if it was worked out to the max. Give me a number on the reels and a hold and ill give you a bonus, combined with keying thats a board every other credit or so.

Though it would take forever.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Some bloke was trying to say the same thing in another thread and didn't explain himself very well and got ripped on. Um yeah, if you get the 3 - - and hold the - - you'll get 1 - - and a bonus, it usually holds from the bonus so boards 'r' us, so to speak. You can also do the key trick from any numbers before the bonus, it has to give you more numbers and usually holds again. I don't think it can be emptied though, £9 without a trail held is not uncommon, but it does come back in peaks and troughs. I don't have the patience to sit on one all day though.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Yup, <fruit> <fruit> <fruit3> .... holding reels 1 and 2 always lands a 1 on the third reel for the bonus. I might try working the combinations out on a rainy day.

There's a combination that always lands a 4 on the third reel aswell but I've forgotten what it is :?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Schuey

Post by Schuey »

Ok can somebody please PM me the "trick", just come back from spain and these things are all over my neck of the woods.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

slowly but surely these are getting their refill keys disabled round my neck of the woods...
Unbelievable Jeff
andy

Post by andy »

really cheaky of me but could someone pm me too please- I'd be very greatfull as theres a couple round here where refill key hasnt been disabled. Thanks in advance to anybody who can help me :wink: andy.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

nixxy wrote:Yup, <fruit> <fruit> <fruit3> .... holding reels 1 and 2 always lands a 1 on the third reel for the bonus. I might try working the combinations out on a rainy day.

There's a combination that always lands a 4 on the third reel aswell but I've forgotten what it is :?
any fruit before the orange+1 but not after the next number.

Another one I learnt today is holding reels 2+3 with a 1 on the right will bring the a 2 in, and then a 1 for a bonus!
Schuey

Post by Schuey »

Schuey wrote:Ok can somebody please PM me the "trick", just come back from spain and these things are all over my neck of the woods.
Come on guys, don't make me beg. I'll donate 5000 points from my bank to the first person to PM me the trick.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

u havent got 5000 points and 2000 is just not enough........ :(
I love it when a plan comes together
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Have you checked your inbox Schuey? I dropped it to you a few days back... :?

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Whats the most people have seen these away.

I did a most daunting last night that was £208 off and still got £15 profit so it was left at £223 off.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

MrRed wrote:Whats the most people have seen these away.

I did a most daunting last night that was £208 off and still got £15 profit so it was left at £223 off.
OUCHY! :!:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Tecky

Post by Tecky »

Theres one local-ish to me but its 25p play and only £5 JP :o

However, If anyone could kindly PM me the tips for this machine I would be most grateful and will donate that person some points.

Would be appreciated if someone could as playing a 25p play machine with a £5 JP isnt fun for me at the moment.

Tecky

:c: :s: :d: :h:
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

nixxy wrote:

OUCHY! :!:
I suppose its explainable. If the note light goes out at £150 off then it does the £75 plus a bit of suckage. I've seen a few £160 off though. Some guy I met in a service station reckoned he was getting a full emptier for them a week or so ago, suffice to say I haven't heard back on that one. Mine are getting much harder to do now anyway, really struggling to get a decent rise out of them; too many players on it.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I often find most daunting have messed-up refil counts. Found a new one which was £247, managed to withdraw a £18 bank and left it £249 off... riiiight....