Billy the (i like to take all of your) Quids

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Joe Wiz

Post by Joe Wiz »

Most Wanted flashes up various amounts, normally good for £4/5, occasionally more.
Wagon Reels is choose best win, normally good for more than a fiver, watch for those dang oranges!

Buffalo Bucks moves you whatever your number is up cash trail. Could technically go for £15 i spose.......

Anyone know what Chief Big 4 is?
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Never had it but assume Chief Big 4 is a single cash shot at one of the prizes £35. £20. £15 or £10 (if i remember the cash values correct),

I don't expect to ever get this feature as machine would probably have to be invincible to offer it (naturally you'd grab the BTQ feature instead for £35+).
theoak

Post by theoak »

I have made the same assumption on that too, but dont know. heap big money is the best feature?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Do all these (and clones and other varieties (Warped etc.) not have a JP equivalent feature on the feature panel? The few times I've taken what 'appears' to be the best feature, it's only gone for £25-ish.

Recently, however, the force is on if the signs are there, and all these features are immaterial (sp?) anyway... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
theoak

Post by theoak »

seems to only offer certain features on the board that goes anyway!
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

[quote="&quot"]Never had it but assume Chief Big 4 is a single cash shot at one of the prizes £35. £20. £15 or £10 (if i remember the cash values correct),

quote]

correct.

but if it offers it you are very close to a BTQ anyway. Worth sharking just to see, (It will usually only give £10)

and then when they have lost that £10 you can begin a force

Post by 6502 »

Firefox wrote:
alcozar wrote:Never had it but assume Chief Big 4 is a single cash shot at one of the prizes £35. £20. £15 or £10 (if i remember the cash values correct),
correct.

but if it offers it you are very close to a BTQ anyway. Worth sharking just to see, (It will usually only give £10)

and then when they have lost that £10 you can begin a force
Its the top four wins INCLUDING the BTQ feature, so the minimum would be £15 if your values are correct,
Had it a few times on the clone BBunny

BTW had a 3rd hold on Jackpot symbols on this the other day! could have knocked me down with a feather when it dropped in, anyone else had this, seen it twice now on same machine.
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

Reel Crazy off bonus twice now i have had the JP on a win line

Great machine these..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

these are now getting"done"

Post by 6502 »

betchrider wrote:these are now getting"done"
Correct, but the 2 methods I know are illegal, so not bothered trying.
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Seen 1st flashing invincible on this today, red BTQ feature only went for 35 but gave around 20-30 in extras with following boards, is this always the case if it gives a flat 35?
Scott

Post by Scott »

6502 wrote:
betchrider wrote:these are now getting"done"
Correct, but the 2 methods I know are illegal, so not bothered trying.

not heard of any illegal ways too do it, you need a 12 and a taxi at the right point, can be nasty sometimes though.
Cobwebs 👆
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

As Chris Kamara would say.........."UNBELIEVABLE!". Put £6 in dead within 3 spins, another £3 in and we have a flasher with BTQ streak red. £35 made up of little wins then it throws in a £35. Nice. Then it throws in £35. Wow. Auto drops down to £60 and believe it baby believe it, it throws in another £35 :shock: :shock: :shock: , my first ever £140 full streak all for £9.

The best part is, it was in a Spoons on a Monday afternoon in the centre of Manchester. :D
Scott

Post by Scott »

i've had £35 followed by a £105 on this, did'nt flash after the first £35, it just gave me the top feature red on my second shot the board afterwards, gave a mixture for the first £35, then for the £105 it again gave a mixture for £35 then 2 x cool games too finish off, was just over a ton in and too come away £30ish up was very nice :D
Cobwebs 👆
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Did it IOU, Eddie. Mine never. Just a shame the Invincible notey was turned off, not worth the hastle/risk.