Deal or no Deal - Can you beat the banker?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
darcle

Post by darcle »

knowall-edmonds wrote:i will sell BTB emptier (takes about 45 mins max)

Any offers?

Only willing to sell to the first 3 sensible offers! 8)
Ill offer you 1p or £35....depends if you pick the right box!!!! :roll:
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I'll offer you £100 then i'll tickle your belly and you'll accept my offer of a 10p mixture :P

Post by Guest »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Knowall - Apart from appearing to be a bit of a nobber, why not take this chance to prove me / us otherwise? PM the 'method' to one upstanding member on this board, who will keep it to themselves, but prove to us that you actually know something. Anyone want to volunteer to be the recipient? ]
Yer, if he does really have an emptier (which i am 99.9% sure he doesnt) then thats the only was any one in their right mind could buy it.

Im not asking to be the recipent but i for one would certainly be willing to part with quite a bit of cash for something that big.

So go on edmonds, prove us wrong :roll:
knowall-edmonds

Post by knowall-edmonds »

lol, u kids aint got a clue! Stick to ya reds, i see 2 reds showing today with muppets pumping them silly. I dont have time for the pennies, least not for the next couple of months! :wink:

Im off to bed now as i need my 4 hours sleep! :|
bowie

Post by bowie »

Lukestar?

Post by Guest »

bowie wrote:Lukestar?
Almost definetly. :roll:
Max

Post by Max »

was playing BTB tonight and had £25 and £3 left in the boxes. after no dealing for £9, i was awarded £20 (instead of the £25). Is this just a lazy upgrade from £25 --> £35?

max
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Certainly is, got a couple like that round here too. Lazy bellfruit engineers!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
PMK

Post by PMK »

F.A.O - GR - I played two last night.

£35 jp one was £15 in for board £2 block. Next board £15 £3 block. Decided to carry on just for the crack. £80 in not full, lucky deal and a half decent 'corn on the' for about £40 back.

Walked over to the £25 one, keyed it........£124 off - no changer. In other words there was 'one in it'.

I fail to see how ordinary play could have left these in such a dead PO5 like state.

You may be right, will investigate further this evening whilst out on my usual wednesday night beer and fruit bender.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Went in a pub I aint been in for years a couple of weeks back. The fruity is in the corner out of the way so theres no way of knowing what the machine is without going in the pub. Turned out it was BTB. Notey off and cost £9 for a board that was dead. then £7 for a board that was still dead. another £5 and I got a message from the banker that Cash or bust would be STNW so took it for £15 back.
Also theres 1 been put in a pub in town. Been their for 2 weeks now and I've only seen the notey on the 1st time I saw it.
Theres also a WIYB in a spoons thats been switched off for nearly 3 weeks now.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

gambogaz1 wrote:Theres also a WIYB in a spoons thats been switched off for nearly 3 weeks now.
Been quite a few times that I have been doing a certain fruit and it was turned off in a boozer. I've thought to myself "I'm not having that !" and get my colleague to turn it on. That way if there is nothing wrong with it, I can just walk up and play it.

Usually there is nothing wrong with it.. probably a stupid strim alarm or something.
JG

Post by JG »

Yep WIYB was showing some sort of error on LCD in LFE ages ago. I simply switched it on and off and it was working fine, playing nice as well.

If ever I went on Deal or no Deal - THE ACTUAL TV SHOW. I'd get Noel to say lots of silly things. I'd say "Noel - please - before we start can you get three white phones, get the production team to quickly paint them red and then you say <<This will be the most sensational game!>>"

after that I'd ask him to say "I want you to get a lot of money!" then "I think you are going to go away with a very large sum of money"

If I picked the £250,000 box I'd say "We didn't want to see that" or if it was the 1p I'd go "I wonder how the banker's going to react?"

"This is horrible"
"The rollercoaster comes off the rails"

Then I'd sweep the board, after each contestants comment I'd go "Good one!" at the end I'd go "That's a jackpot - <<music>>"

"Bad one!"

Would it be worth looking like a complete plonker on national TV? Yes, as long as I left with a huge, huge sum on money.
JG

Post by JG »

Also back on the subject of BtB, I've played it twice since my little moan. First one was £12 for a board on 50p for a flukey £16 deal with 10p in the box - what a let off. Second one was £3 in for roll in phones on win line and a flasher for a £45 MS + no after flash and afters swallowed up by reflex costing to get on board.

I don't understand how this one has been kept under wraps. Playing cuboid receptables on my own my biggest worry was that it'd be quite easy to pinch the y'know. Flower hives I got late in the day along with burple hymns. I had Tots in her Clogs back in Snakeril. Formulated it in Barch. Had to get rhyme off Birk, y'know.

What I don't understand was how back in the day BtB was stone cold comatose on M1/NP costing a £15 + £15 ala PMK, yet 'Why Buuurrrr' was add againing to feature and had proper juice in and......I don't get it. Maybe we're all being paranoid. I don't understand, I just don't understand how they get so dead - it's not just savvy pub players taking £35 deals or corns--- it's more, my player instinct tells me it's more and I'm upsettings that no one has said anything. This one I feel is not an empty, more a Wombatesque super rip that'll not bang up %s to a suspicious slippy chippy status. The rip is powerful enough to leave some rip value in a £125 hence the token pound. Think flower drives on £125 and decent % with munter value. Easy to HP BAL £1 in some cases.

This one must be hard to see. It must be a feckin' 'eck knows to get MS in your box with phones. It must be something of that nature. Not a whizzigig bleeper for £15 or a biff boff for a blooper behind the mirror or a slow plop plop plop BOOMY BOX for a froopy banger!

I bet Dark Line (who was in the Boose grub on Lotel Meat in Fester on Who-lie the stenth at about Tricks Lee-Em and then the following Newsday at before Sid-day. He was wearing a glue shirt and was with a Tate the first week, then on his bone the next week drinking a Knint. I think the Tate was in Tates Pyne Fodge), sorry big brackets, I bet Dark Line knows this one. I should have asked him in the Goose, sorry Boose when I saw him. I suppose I could set up the hover cams, but I have to pay the operator several K for that and I only really commission the editing crew and hover cam assembly team when I suspect an emptier/method in its infancy.

It's a suite reeling hiving bown the Emm-I snaking in the funny. I wasn't even bat a-snessive leaving the boat ranger knight just about bon.

Post by Guest »

Streakypoos wrote:Yep WIYB was showing some sort of error on LCD in LFE ages ago. I simply switched it on and off and it was working fine, playing nice as well.

If ever I went on Deal or no Deal - THE ACTUAL TV SHOW. I'd get Noel to say lots of silly things. I'd say "Noel - please - before we start can you get three white phones, get the production team to quickly paint them red and then you say <<This will be the most sensational game!>>"

after that I'd ask him to say "I want you to get a lot of money!" then "I think you are going to go away with a very large sum of money"

If I picked the £250,000 box I'd say "We didn't want to see that" or if it was the 1p I'd go "I wonder how the banker's going to react?"

"This is horrible"
"The rollercoaster comes off the rails"

Then I'd sweep the board, after each contestants comment I'd go "Good one!" at the end I'd go "That's a jackpot - <<music>>"

"Bad one!"

Would it be worth looking like a complete plonker on national TV? Yes, as long as I left with a huge, huge sum on money.
Lmao, quite enjoyed that.

:lol:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Streakage - I love your bizarre ramblings! :lol:

Anyway, I actually played one of these last night, and had MS in the box after turning down a deal of £22.xx, went for a female-lacking-of-breasts. :(

I agree that there must be something, even if it's small, on these that put them so far off playing well - I left it evens, maybe a quid or two down. Have seen one forced for MS before, and it does 'roll' from that, but it took £100+ for £105 back.

Also, chipped WIYB - are these not the worst game out there? Always £10+ for a board, dead on that bloody 3. Is there any surefire way of winning on these?!? I popped a £10 into one yesterday, 1 board out of that for deat at £3 - even though it was dropping onto a treasure-chest of coins.
Last weekend, a pal put over £200 notes into one for it not to offer more than red sevens. :shock:

Gameplay = Zilcho!!

:(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."