Playing Tips Pink Panther

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
narse79

Post by narse79 »

This is new termonolgy for me what do you mean slip doh!
Scott

Post by Scott »

it means that you are aiming for a certain position from a skill stop and it clearly bounces off/slips by.
Cobwebs 👆
JG

Post by JG »

Cheers Eddie, correct. I'm just a daydream believer daytripper type of person btw, not a Leicester lad anymore..
golden_game

Post by golden_game »

FLASHBACK
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

WarrenD8177 wrote:Wel if ya ask me if it goes 3rd feature or over its worth playing. so to me thats ready.

What they are doing is pretty irrelevant IMHO.

By the time Ive bought a drink for most £25 machines, I'm playing for it regardless !

Also, no matter how happy they are, sometimes they will just not give red lines, full stop. Bring back Ziggys :)

I was interested to see the post suggesting it should be going to fast cash, OMG, I wish I lived in your area ! You are VERY unlikely to even see one going to Hilo (normal) around here, let alone fast cash. Its a bit like saying you should only play a red which is full and showing all red but one off one nudge, 2 boards in a row, lol.

Cheers, Mark
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That was me....i was more referring to them ready for a force at fast cash. I'd agree you can usually get it to offer lines at £3/£4 ready by refusing enough boards. Had some ridiculously cheap ones here recently. £35 panther off £2 yesterday, £35 rovers off £7 last week, and a £25 panther off £8 last week. Easy money usually! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

yea put a pound in a rovers £25 yesterday held the 2 for a bonus which gave red hot picker....was surprised it came in the jackpot setup aswell....
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

did you get your red super hold then? quite often it seems it's not offered
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Really? I find 9/10 times it is offered on the GWL setup. The worst thing is when you pick red SH with the set up, and the middle board starts on super feature and goes up to highs and lows or something. The ultimate mug off! :x
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Mattb wrote:The worst thing is when you pick red SH with the set up, and the middle board starts on super feature and goes up to highs and lows or something. The ultimate mug off! :x
:lol: happened to me the other day. your like yes its there....then....oh no its not :? :roll:
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Mattb wrote:Really? I find 9/10 times it is offered on the GWL setup. The worst thing is when you pick red SH with the set up, and the middle board starts on super feature and goes up to highs and lows or something. The ultimate mug off! :x
9/10?

are you sure?

are you keeping records?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You and your records :P

No, but i can't even remember it not being offered in all the times i've got it here.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

It normally offers the SH. It is very annoying when it offers super feature in the middle board. But this is the way to get a quick JP off these when ready.