50p stake jailbirds

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
jeffvickers

50p stake jailbirds

Post by jeffvickers »

Got £75 after forcing this again off 50p stake!

Has anyone actually forced this on 50p and played them up bigtime yet?
ie. £60 in for £25 out when keyed up not near a refill day?

Might be worth stopping regular on route if consistent good reports from the 50p force.
ob

Post by ob »

they're not great tbh, if the cash isnt stacking its not worth it, they do like repeating, but its rarely great profit
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I like these a lot. The fact they cost more per board is great for fillup times - and they are much more streak friendly. Got a £50 today followed by a £9 pot, with a £4 board that set up after. £63 out for about £45 in. It's not going to be huge profits if we're being honest, but they can make you a nice few pennies quite easily.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

the thing is matt, had it not repeated the pot, youd have been down on it -ok they like to repeat, but relying on this to make a few pennies hardly makes it a great machine. When they first came out I had some good resuts on them, but that seems to have calmed down alot now; its ok, thats all.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep - but the fact that i've forced these about 6 times now and not had any flat results yet gives me confidence. You can't grumble about any machine thats good for a bit of profit - and i think this one fits the bill nicely. There's 2 of them here now, and i'd like to think they can make me £40 odd a week between them. Not bad at all 8)
ob

Post by ob »

had a few flat £25's from them, played alot of both this and 50p campers, and now and again you have a nasty result on one, I would compare this sort of machine to say noterunner, which was usually £40 for £50, this is pretty much the same prospect, but slightly more dodgy, as they are occasinly miles off stacking the cash ( ok if you only play when the cash is stacking then not at all dodgy - but you wont find that many that are stacking from the off ) despite looking reasonably happy.
ob

Post by ob »

ok having played these a bit more, I like them even LESS!

Take this one today... £15 off, first board, cashpot starts at £5.60, cash not stacking tho, THAT board, cash goes to £20, cashpot to £21.60, and then lose....

should be ok you'd think..... oh no your not... £80 to get a top £25 ( within the first £20 it started the cashpot on £4+ 3 times BUT cash not stacking for £60 ), then £15 for another top £50, and thats your lot, cost £10+ for the next board, stone board, same story with the next board

the time before, similar story, £5 cashpot starting, £60 for £50 WOW! Matt your cashpot sign is not at all valid mate!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Try avoid 70pc machines and use your 50p(+6pc)
ob

Post by ob »

this was 78% and obviously I was playing on 50p.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've never had any problems with ones doing nice pots. I hope you know that once a new level is unlocked you are guaranteed more shots....helps a lot. If you are only pennies in, sometimes it'll throw the £20-£23 cashpot board in (that won't go all the way) which is worth having instead. Trial and error i guess, not found either of my Jailbirds ripe for a force for a while now!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've got 2 round my way.
78% payout
first time 2 weeks ago had £25 JP plus Repeat then next board £15 cashpot so £65 off around £30 ish. A mate had a go a few days later and got a flat £25 off £20. A weel later i got the 5 swag bags which went for £75 off around £40 in.
The other 1 has given me a flat £25 for 30 in and also a JP repeat but that had cost almost 50 to get.
It's 1 of my favourites at the mo as i don't play the fruits that often and the only tool in my arsenal is the willingness for a good old fashioned force.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

35er is random!!
Unbelievable Jeff
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Having a good time on these at the moment. Had one go for £75 after £15 in the weekend, then a £70 (£35er) from £30 in. Happy days. :D
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Right, had a crazy one on this today (50p/£25).

Was £3 ready from the off, so i decided to just hi/lo it out. Got the bags for about £20 in, which did £25. Reforced it, and it did £25 again. A third reforce did £25. I was about £20 down at this point. Still £4 starting, reforced a 4th time, and it did £50 very shortly after the last £25. £75 banked, and now i'm £20 odd up. Next board was extra cash, and a £5 start??!!

Now i didn't know what to do. I decided to not chase it again and it seemed ok. Managed to eke £15 cash from that board, followed by a setup for £8 and a £10 outdoor sports equivalent. One more board for £4 and i left it. Made about £40 in the end. Main question is was another rechase on? I thought it might con me and block for ages then only do £25. Probably like getting a red star choice after a £75 top on LAB - no chance of another top, but value still there.

Matt
ob

Post by ob »

I wouldnt compare these to LAB, they are very wierd, restack all the time, but not many tops are good profit ( ie. they cost £20 for £25 )... poor programming and a poor machine if you ask me...