Juggling Jackpots

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
chrisyb

Juggling Jackpots

Post by chrisyb »

Hi All, Just had this old machine turn up at my local. Does anyone have any tips on how to play it. I know it can give a massive streak and forcing can be costly. Much appreciated........................chris :lol:
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

try this one .

dont put any money in it .
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Ditto
Basil Rathbone2

Post by Basil Rathbone2 »

Why not watch someone else putting all their money in it then, when they've gone, STILL don't go on it?
Skyraker

Post by Skyraker »

Had this one go for 75 on me in a boozer off Liverpool Str. Mind u I was a good fifty quid into it after some nonce recycled about the same beforehand.

Mega Streak on this is to be avoided, take only juggling jackpots.

Post by Guest »

then general concensus is leave these beasts alone....
worth a key....a few quid...who knows u might slop lucky and hit that question mark 1st spin and get a red top feature which is surely better that the normal feature...aint it surely??? apart from that the games media bullshit has been debated alot on here from what i see...
mjd

Post by mjd »

good machines!

I was playing a machine by Bellfruit last night called Take the Piece, Got £19 from Super Shots after only putting a fiver in. That made me instantly think of this Global range, its something they do regularly, I wish More Bellfruits did this!
boom
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Agree with MJD

can be forced but also like to throw out several substantial wins within a few credits. Tip on SUS, don't bother entering the feature game until you have the "move in" bonus already. 95% of the time will allow access to centre board from this exchange and will pay £6 <.

Anyone know if the 5op spin is worth playing on these? everytime i;ve seen it used it takes just as long to achieve a result and costs more money!
Skyraker

Post by Skyraker »

Played the same one yesterday as I had a decent float on me and it was offering 10 quid cash strike from the off and started backing after a few quid in (NOTE: The note accepter was busted, so that with and it backing I thought it was worth a punt)

50 quid in and it offered big money which I knocked back, 60 quid in and it offered Juggling Jackpots for 25. Not happy I ploughed on and within a tenner took big money (the 5/10/15/20/25 accumulator on the left) and went all the way for 75. It auto cashed out at that point, very quickly and noisily... got some dark looks from the Barman and punters but I stood my ground and ordered another two pints before leaving...
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Hehe... embarassing innit when it dumps the lot :o ops:

Well done for playing on after the flat top feature, I had the very same yesterday on a full JTRAR (was offering red £5+rpt first board so I went after it). Got a flat red top and the next board was one of those ones where it kept giving/taking/re-giving the Extra Life and awarding 'Survive' on all the Mysteries - soon went up to the top feature (red) for £75.

Thankfully JTRAR dumps down to £50, not the whole lot.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy