DOND Conversion

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Johnny Boy

DOND Conversion

Post by Johnny Boy »

Got to admit when £25 4 reels deal or no deal came out i thought it was a piece of shit, and normally conversions get worse,

How,ever got to admit that i think the new £35 twin stake is machine is pretty awesome !

bit strange last night tho, £3 in got he 3 telephones and decided to just reject the deals..............Ended up with the final two boxes as £15 and mege streak with the deal being at £32? thought why risk it and walked 29 up.

Always thing the sink or swin button (i know thats not whats its called but always refer to it as that) can be very generous.

Mayeb just me being lucky as dont get played by any serious players - just those who have too much money, have 30 stake and are happy to take 3 - 4 quid wins just to put it back in plus a few more till they ran out of money!
One last pound
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

The one local one here always has a stool next to it, and the few times i've played it, has cost £6+ for a board that won't let you past £2.

So enjoy it whilst you can, before somoene in the know removes all the enjoyment out if it for you.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yep

All dead round here
£22 for a board :shock:
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

used the old cash or bust button last night off a quid to land on streak it up where gave me super streak though dissapointingly only £12
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I need to ask though, are the hopper sizes still the same with £25JP's?

Ie £125 no notechanger. £250 with a notechanger?

I just wonder if they'd change it to £250 per machine regardless of notechanger or not now.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I'm almost certain theres something out on these. If i can find a good location i might fiddle about with one. There's no way they can play to % giving lose so often.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

All light round my way.One £169 light the other a £100 ( without notechanger )

Best staying away from em till they get it sorted or you find something out.
zzzzammo

Post by zzzzammo »

Mattb, I've got a DOND in a good location. if ur interested pm me.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I have seen 4 of these more than £180 out in the sane day
The one i could not key cost £22 for a board dead straight away
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

If anyone wants to try anything out i have two of these in ideal locations - dont have a clue if there is anything for it, cos dont really play it often, although had good results not stupid enough to think its a "good" machine.

If interested in the midlands (telford or shrewsbury) pm.
One last pound
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I doubt that there is anything on this, this can do the £100 often enough though.
Whenever it offers the 2 or 12 straight away is only because someone is milking it.
Take the cash or bust, have had £25 box win after getting the ? first go. all out force from offering the super feature, streak it up red for easy streak chance or "5 - £100, and the streak it up is a steal so just hi-lo on ds and 9s etc.
Streak it up on red does not work on the £35 however.
There is nothing on theese
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I was astonished to find one of these backing into a well-populated cash box (or so it sounded) and within £6 got a Go All The Way board, accepted the bankers' generous offer of £25 (seemed the reasonable thing to do) which repeated. The next board arrived within 3 credits and despite appearing dead, the Shit or Bust button landed me on the £20 cash win. Next board looked good and gave me the 3 telephones straight off, I refused deals of £5-odd and £7-odd, only to open my own box which contained 1p.

Damnit, said I. Except that it gave 8 repeats and a 1p + 99p bonus cruddy situation became a pleasant extra £9.

£8 in for £79 out, on a Bellfruit, is probably as good a result as I've ever had.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

anfield road wrote:I doubt that there is anything on this, this can do the £100 often enough though.
Whenever it offers the 2 or 12 straight away is only because someone is milking it.
Take the cash or bust, have had £25 box win after getting the ? first go. all out force from offering the super feature, streak it up red for easy streak chance or "5 - £100, and the streak it up is a steal so just hi-lo on ds and 9s etc.
Streak it up on red does not work on the £35 however.
There is nothing on theese
I wouldnt be so sure about that Anfield.

It may be that you wont find out what it is but there IS something.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

:wink:
justice For The 96
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

well any1 who does know it, ive got a good 6/7 which arent being done in the east.