Deal or No Deal IM

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
zzzzammo

Deal or No Deal IM

Post by zzzzammo »

Played DOND today and got the IM. Not had it before so took the offer of £25 which repeated. Would i have been better playing on for the mega streak?

thanks
Max

Post by Max »

ive had the IM and took mega streak which doesnt stick in my mind so think it just did £25ish. still not one of my favourites. that damn mug!

max
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've seen £70+ go through one of these with it offering about 4 boards - first move '2' - Lose!

:shock:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
zzzzammo

Post by zzzzammo »

i'd only put a fiver in so walked away happy. Have read alot of people not liking it so will be wary in the future.....its just appeared in my local so time will tell.

good luck all!
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

Played this machine about 10 times seems reasonably forceable for a bellfruit I find. It can really suck for boards when stone dead though. First time I played it it took me about £30 to get past the first kill on ?

Although this sounds daft I normally find if it progresses cash upto £3 and doesnt kill on your first visit to a ? its normally playing ok. When playing terrible or a bit flat it seems to be at least £10 for a board first ? lose.

I think the best way to play is hold out until you activate 'deal or no deal' feature see whats its offering, then either force or just cut your losses

Whats the biggest streak anyone had on this? I think mine is probably about £40ish on mega streak from (deal or no deal boxes) then a few £8 wins when hitting cash or bust (about £50-60)

Everytime I have played this machine it has always been on a decent % aswell 82%
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

How about.......... you don't play them. Therefore you won't have to risk £10 for a board which does 1 spin then lose? Common sense
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

Well yes I forward that line as advice for every machine then. Fruit chat should be very interesting from now on then
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

prizeguy wrote:Well yes I forward that line as advice for every machine then. Fruit chat should be very interesting from now on then
:D :D

That is the funniest thing ive read on here in a few weeks! Nice one! :D
PLAYER

dond

Post by PLAYER »

im playing with usual a good profit played 1 yesterday 70in 153 out so not 2 bad result
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

played this the other week in town fairly rat arsed so not entirely sure why what happened when i did.managed to knock out all the boxers other than two mega streak and something else
then landed on two more knockouts in the middle board thinking it would give me mega streak it gave me 50p repeat chance from the bit in the middle not really sure what happened can anyone clarify .though no hurry dont normally play this just curious
Brookes1

Post by Brookes1 »

I've only got the club version of this and maximum I've ever got is 146 quid off 30.. What does the IM look like though?? I have heard that it says something like 'I want to give you money' and that's meant to be a good sign but is that true? How can you tell when you have IM??

Brookes
Brookes1

Post by Brookes1 »

I've only got the club version of this and maximum I've ever got is 146 quid off 30.. What does the IM look like though?? I have heard that it says something like 'I want to give you money' and that's meant to be a good sign but is that true? How can you tell when you have IM??

Brookes
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

£1 in yesterday first board got the mega streak
played quite a few after boards and did get sucked in a bit and everytime loose first go blimming rank
JG

Post by JG »

If it's the 4 reel DonD then Noel says something like "We're going to go all the way on this one". It lights up the three DonD boxes then lights them up red. Then start feature. Then Drrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg!! Duuuuft. £25 Deal or no deal? The logo on the very top of the top glass flashes contonuously, look you can't miss it unless you've only just started playing machines. Always gives £25 deals!!! When I had im, I gambled hi/lo for Mega Streak. It gave me £68 **I think** then next credit 4 nudges for DonD feature.....invincible again and that gave £33.

I know Cops 'n Robbers would set aside usually £75 for the streak. If you took £25, then £1, then £25, next board would not be im, made a mistake trying that one!
NB on 72% setting pub it was a 2% save and only streaked for £50. On 88% arcade it's guaranteed £75 minimum, 90% + and you can see a £150 saved streak!!!

I wondered if I missed the £125 by £24 (this Dond was on 92%) or if it was a £75 streak but I got extra from the main (£18 first time and £8 next time) as next board cost £8 and killed me first go. I haven't worked it out yet. Anyway it can't do too much harm taking £25 deal, I'll do it myself next time. You'll get the £75+ unless it's rock bottom 72% pub/services in which case you may only get £50. If it gives £125 then im, take mega streak - as if!! You'll be lucky.

Interesting game though. Needs to be on a high % to get through all that dead, dead, dead malarky at least the DonD feature feels random.
realonroad

Post by realonroad »

Theres an emptier for this machine apparently