QPS game, semi GM clone -- jewel something --

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Spyder

QPS game, semi GM clone -- jewel something --

Post by Spyder »

played a clone of pokerface/whatever last night

kind of clone anyway.

its got freespins on it, and a semi-dond game
if you get any win, you can turbo gamble it to get an exchange but if you lose a gamble it auto collects the win?

once on the board you move around and theres the usual shite offerings, 3 symbols offers a dond game that isnt based on a 'box' it just emlminates a few off of the matrix and gives you a yes/no offer, turn it down in the hope it eliminates the shit stuff, if you get extra symbols it starts you with less to eliminate.

i got a £10 cash-out off a ?, then next board got offered the game so took it and 'refused' all the offers, i was left with the top and £1 with an offer of £22, refused this and got the top, by the way the game has no box-behind-the-mirror so can rip you or pay you as it pleases.

a couple of times i had a pretty good looking board, loads red, extra life lit etc, but once you lose the turbo gamble, it collects so you cant get there, however, as you start the board with nothing eliminated or nothing to start with, £5 or £6 or £8 will gamble up and let you exchange, whereas £1 with extra life lit wont and you'm win the 50p every time.

the name was jewel something. cant remember it tho!!

freespins are funny, if you hold for them, they drop in all the time, then it spins, if you hit a cash amount, it adds it to the cash ladder, numbers add past whatever cash you have., i got alternating 50p's and numbers and extra spins, which got me to £6 one gamble to £8 and exchange, dead within 3 presses..

good concept but i doubt it'll be profitable in the long run.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Its called Crown Jewels, and is a clone of Bank Job.
Cobwebs 👆
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

oh ok... never even seen bank job, are all the lost gambles collected on that too?
Scott

Post by Scott »

They sure are mate.
Cobwebs 👆
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Identical. Had a £140 off one here friday night, went to it last night and it was £140 off (daily fill) at the end of a red top. Someone muat have done crust!!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
bowie

Post by bowie »

played it once, ten pound shot first board, cost about 60/70 for a flasher which did the 140, had to plug it cashing out a good few times.
brownld

Post by brownld »

Another clone out called SHOOT FOR THE STARS, not bad machines need to know when machines ready. One thing I hate about this machine/BJ/CJ, is once you get £140 streak machine is dead on it arse, mean your looking at £15-£20 to get 50p win and lose the gamble.

Still not as good as PF/MM/GR/JTRAR/MC
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Spyder wrote:oh ok... never even seen bank job ...
:shock: :shock: :shock:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Nixxy wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:
i dont play machines as much as you guys!!!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Played one yesterday 20 for 11 first press 14:)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

gmckee03 wrote:Played one yesterday 20 for 11 first press 14:)
Shame on you gareth bad games
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

JG wrote:I played the Shoot for the Stars one blind. £160ish for £140 and an annoying £4 of credit left which was obviously not going to board.

I didn't even take the feature but it's not DonD. I'd imagine it randomly dapples over stars until a full set is completed for that cash win. Same profile from what I could see. NOt great games. All the usual lucky people are posting that they put sub £50s in for £140s, whilst in the land of the PMK and the JG then £100 for £140 is a HUGE result. I did have one give ared top after £100 in, £70. This cycle repeated several times until I was £190 deep and then it relented. Annoying. I've yet to make more than £60 on one. Still I suppose if I persevere my time of £20 in for £140 will come.
Even when full and pumped though, it seems like they need a 1'er or so to get there! Some of you must have the sort of munters who sling in a nifty and don't give a shit about value. If they don't get a decent win...meh and they walk. Lucky. Lucky. Lucky.
I can't stand them I'm no pro but I'm far from a mug, I always have to put a ton plus in them.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I have had bank job from free spins once though off about 20.
AMK

Post by AMK »

liverpool24 wrote:I have had bank job from free spins once though off about 20.
I had this a few times in the past. Didn't say owt as I'd be accused of being lucky.
... Join The Party!
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

AMK wrote:
liverpool24 wrote:I have had bank job from free spins once though off about 20.
I had this a few times in the past. Didn't say owt as I'd be accused of being lucky.
Winds me up when it roles in a 4 on the spins but it gives the small fruit win instead, grrr.