Monopoly Red Hot Roll

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
brownld

Monopoly Red Hot Roll

Post by brownld »

1st time i've seen this machine. Clone of GGG/GG but single unit. Was having a little flutter on 30p stake going for the normal shite, got the whistle binned it of a few times with some fivers thrown in, gets feature gives £35 takes a credit and gives TO JAIL??

so play on get another £35 feature board,and bank dumps it load at £85 takes a credit and gives TO JAIL??

I noticed the feature wheel has, Mystery money/£2/£3/£5/£10/£25/£35/ Mega streak,and Steak on reel. Does this machine play like Wheel of wealth best play 50p stake?? Seamed pretty crap machine nothing like GG and clones.
What is the max streak potiential on this
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
PMK

Post by PMK »

U've basically played the chipped version. Similar in a few ways and 'can' be ok if u understand the profile.

There are also ggg's, rhx's and extravaganzas on this shifty chip.
Mystery_Plum

Re: Monopoly Red Hot Roll

Post by Mystery_Plum »

brownld wrote:1st time i've seen this machine. Clone of GGG/GG but single unit. Was having a little flutter on 30p stake going for the normal shite, got the whistle binned it of a few times with some fivers thrown in, gets feature gives £35 takes a credit and gives TO JAIL??

so play on get another £35 feature board,and bank dumps it load at £85 takes a credit and gives TO JAIL??

I noticed the feature wheel has, Mystery money/£2/£3/£5/£10/£25/£35/ Mega streak,and Steak on reel. Does this machine play like Wheel of wealth best play 50p stake?? Seamed pretty crap machine nothing like GG and clones.
Mmmmmm!

Steak....

thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Never seen a chippd extrav but seen the monops and games with dog program
mouse75

Re: Monopoly Red Hot Roll

Post by mouse75 »

brownld wrote:1st time i've seen this machine. Clone of GGG/GG but single unit. Was having a little flutter on 30p stake going for the normal shite, got the whistle binned it of a few times with some fivers thrown in, gets feature gives £35 takes a credit and gives TO JAIL??

About three years ago i had one in the Crystal rooms in London streak for the whole hopper. Was holding after nudge, and eventually gave £105, held after nudge for JP which held, and was still holding after nudge for another £70 or so profit. Obviously i got lucky - but made me decide i didnt want to play anymore - imagine the recovery period.