Monopoly - Boom or Bust

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Triton

Monopoly - Boom or Bust

Post by Triton »

Hi all hope everyone had a good Christmas and having a prosperous New Year :)

I've just had Monopoly Boom or Bust turn up and just wondered if anyone could fill me in on this machine it would be appreciated.

Had a quick go the other day for £15 quid profit but didn't quite get the jist of the Auction button, does this just give a dond at the start of all boards depending on what property's have been collected?

Thanks for advice
:)
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

yeah you play dond with the few amounts you land on/start with.
mooster

Post by mooster »

Yep, and can start you with £70 and another property from the off... which is the only way I've had JP so far... go straight to Auction without even pressing start! Easy! :D
keno

Post by keno »

mooster wrote:Yep, and can start you with £70 and another property from the off... which is the only way I've had JP so far... go straight to Auction without even pressing start! Easy! :D
Had this happen to me the other day 8) the two property's were 1p & £70..and this was the board straight after a cob which gave money bags for a £53 streak.
JG

Post by JG »

Anyone had a GATW yet?

I've only played this for one session and found that it was £6 in £4 out over and over and over again. Slow save for dump that allows this enhanced period of CoB and big auctions. Highest box seen was £35 amongst other boxes, on older DONDs the biggest box, usually mega can't go first round can it? Very rigged auction game. If you turn down wins for £20 then you'll start to see the £35 box in the mix etc etc
For it to turn up out the blue, it has either been seriously rammed or there's another pot there.
JG
Triton

Post by Triton »

Well i've had a nice run of luck on th Monopoly's tonight, went to practice tonight and my drummers dad owns the local there which has a Monopoly Hot Property, played about £15 and got the £70 in the centre, then came back later and went to my local which now has the Monopoly Boom or Bust.

Watched some guy chucking £20 sheets in like they were going out of fashion :lol: i was itching to get on it and thought he would at least JP it if not even repeat. One thing i noticed on it was there's a massive thumb print on the £70 :lol: which he hadn't worked out yet. Anyway after a long wait he eventually walked at whihc point i played about £40 and got £70 in the centre (hence the thumb print on the reel) and a nice £25 super streak for afters, walked away with £100 so about £95 up on the night :) best win for a while for me :wink:
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

JG wrote:Anyone had a GATW yet?
Yeah, had GATW, I went higher than a 1 on cash, it took me from £10 to £70 and said 'Good work!' and gave me the £70... Clod. :-(
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

Got a few one these. I've had 4 jackpots off same machine in a week.
Today I threw £3 in and got the 1p £70 combo so went straight to auction and had £70 in my box. Gotta love a quick £70 like that.
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

oh and Matt I got a GATW last week, the logo started flashing. The only thing is that they can sometimes take forever to get anything. I played it once and gave two £5o ish wins which I recycled before it chose to drop a JP. Hit it at right time and you're laughing. Anyone had a JP repeat?
extremeunction

Post by extremeunction »

I kid you not... whilst still in reelplay this gave me nudges for bells which repeated.
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

extremeunction wrote:I kid you not... whilst still in reelplay this gave me nudges for bells which repeated.
Good to know machines are still capable of doing this!
mooster

Post by mooster »

I know it's the 'other' Monopoly, but thought I'd have a dabble on a £70 Hot Property at a train station... £30 in with not much joy I was a little miffed... when next board COBd for Mega Streak. Only a flat £70, but was rather pleasantly surprised. Bit of afterplay too... £10 cash stack, and a couple of DOND/HP games... the last of which left with £5 and £15 and dealt at £9, and £15 was in the box... where's me bottle gone?! :P I just know the game on HP tends to be flippin' awful...
silent g

Post by silent g »

£5 woulda had a join. u shoulda known!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
mooster

Post by mooster »

Oooops, lame... that'll teach me for only playing now and again!